Off Topic
Sponsored by

A good day

741 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by concordtom
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry to chest thump but my wife is gettting tired of me.

Just blew past revenue goals for the quarter in 1 afternoon with 4 closes back to back to back to back.

Maybe I need to be in a pissy mood about Cal losing and it will motivate me more often to do business development.

Time to book that ski week!!!
Take care of your Chicken
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
socaltownie said:

Sorry to chest thump but my wife is gettting tired of me.

Just blew past revenue goals for the quarter in 1 afternoon with 4 closes back to back to back to back.

Maybe I need to be in a pissy mood about Cal losing and it will motivate me more often to do business development.

Time to book that ski week!!!


Congrats!
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congrats!

I just took delivery of a new 2026 Macan GTS today.
There's nothing like the new car smell.

Thank God they filled up the tank.
I don't think I could have afforded to pay for that.

Love seeing a positive GOOD DAY thread for a change!

GO BEARS!



brobear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
leave it to you to hijack someone's thread about their accomplishment and make it about yourself and trump
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

My wife gets tired of me sometimes, too!

CHEST THUMP!!! (I guess... )
tequila4kapp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congrats!
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ty fellow bears!!!!
Take care of your Chicken
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congratulations!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.