Off Topic
Sponsored by

the lack of morals, the misogyny

707 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by DaddyLegend
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
it really should stop. This is bizarre

Just sports

https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/novig-ceo-says-sydney-sweeney-151819891.html

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE GAVIN
"I Abide by Old and New Rules, and I Never Personally Attack. Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sex sells, it always has and it always will.

Sydney looks incredible in this ad, btw.

"It was a very exciting process to work with her, both on the commercial side and the creative side. It really was Sydney who was driving a lot of the visuals and the messaging."

Is Sydney a misogynist for being a large part of the creative process?
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You don't want to answer my question? Shocking.

Your other post like this was already removed earlier today. No need for personal attacks.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:



Morals man morals




I'm with you.
ChudBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

SBGold said:

BearlySane88 said:

You don't want to answer my question? Shocking.

Your other post like this was already removed earlier today. No need for personal attacks.

No need for back and forths, we can discuss your question offline

VOTE BLUE AND VOTE KAMALA


You should stop challenging people to fights.

He does the same to me. I thought that's what earned him his most recent vacation.
DaddyLegend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ilhan Omar married her bro.
Go Bears Forever - Heisman Mendoza
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.