Off Topic
Sponsored by

For you law junkies, this DA Krasner Case is Crazy

272 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by MinotStateBeav
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Figured you guys would enjoy this, as this could be made into a movie...btw I'm a huge fan of Krasner going to jail. Was never a big fan of letting murderers out of prison. (I should have made this clear, this is a JUDGE's referral)



As you watch later on, look how Krasner and Stiegler try to throw Mason under the bus, that was nuts.
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seriously, no comments on this? I expected a back and forth from some. Come on!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.