Off Topic
Sponsored by

no matter gosh and golly question: *who* invented insider stars, umm, and why?

211 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by smh
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
of no importance, really, yet the darn things still motivates some of us fools
# not dead yet // forgetsalot
BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh said:

of no importance, really, yet the darn things still motivates some of us fools
# not dead yet // forgetsalot


I argued this months ago, they should be removed. I'm guessing they can't take them away from just one part of BI.
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

smh said:

of no importance, really, yet the darn things still motivates some of us fools
# not dead yet // forgetsalot


I argued this months ago, they should be removed.

(looks left, and right) request denied.. next?
signed, forgetsalot
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.