Do supporters of "Individual 1" even visit this forum anymore?

4,354 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like they've all checked out.

bearister
As I have said, tRumpists will disavow the small fingered vulgarian 3 times before the rooster crows in the coming months.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
Nope the sky is falling...and the shyt is going to hit the fan. So they've gone into hiding, with their tails between their legs.
dajo9
I said years ago - when it's all over they'll all come out and say they never supported Trump anyway because he wasn't a conservative
He / Him
bearister
....and Hannity this evening is focusing on what trouble that Hillary, the Democrats and Comey are in....and that the big issues are Uranuim One and Hillary's collusion with the Russians. And I am paraphrasing from the 5 minutes I could force myself to watch him. He looks like a thumb with hair.
concordtom
Who wants to make a bet with me that one day there will be a feature film (theater or tv nonspecific) called "Individual 1"?
concordtom
bearister said:

....and Hannity this evening is focusing on what trouble that Hillary, the Democrats and Comey are in....and that the big issues are Uranuim One and Hillary's collusion with the Russians. And I am paraphrasing from the 5 minutes I could force myself to watch him. He looks like a thumb with hair.
I've been hearing a lot of this (ignore the charges on us) and (redirect to blaming others from stuff that long ago faded).
What a effing joke, a bunch of Losers!
concordtom
dajo9 said:

I said years ago - when it's all over they'll all come out and say they never supported Trump anyway because he wasn't a conservative
I believe that.
They'll try and justify that it was the lesser of two evils, then look at their 401k's and shrug their shoulders, maybe even laugh.
If the stock market collapses between now and the end of his time, what will they say?
I do not doubt that could happen, as we are riding a 10 year upswing, longer than ever.
bearister
concordtom said:

bearister said:

I've been hearing a lot of this (ignore the charges on us) and (redirect to blaming others from stuff that long ago faded).
What a effing joke, a bunch of Losers!

Try this test of self discipline: See how long you can watch Laura Ingraham's show before you switch channels. Joseph diGenova Is one of her pundits tonight. When tRump interviewed him and his wife to be his attorneys he thought they smelled bad.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

You are a sorcerer, Sir.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Sebastabear
B.A. Bearacus said:

How the hell did you even do that? I am in awe.
FuzzyWuzzy
LOL at the other tabs and the snack choice.
concordtom
I really can't last long. I do have to change the channel fast because I feel they are lying and slandering. I want to start arguing with them to correct some points, but of course I can't. I then realize that the CNN Sucks crowd feels the same way, and that is a shame, a problem which we'd want to improve but can't, can we?
concordtom
Can you make our favorite foxnews hosts do this?

concordtom
Or maybe put them in here?

bearister
concordtom said:

I really can't last long. I do have to change the channel fast because I feel they are lying and slandering. I want to start arguing with them to correct some points, but of course I can't. I then realize that the CNN Sucks crowd feels the same way, and that is a shame, a problem which we'd want to improve but can't, can we?

If you had the King's money you could do what he used to do when something on TV leaked him off:

concordtom
She's a bit spazzy, but I think her episode, which I've followed a bit is fairly interesting commentary on free speech and such. The press has widely ignored her experience but how would it be covered were she a black male entertainer? How would the avg American react to the issue were that the case?
When do promoting ideas like she did here and as I do with my fantasies of trump tripping down stairs and splitting his head open border on inciting actual behavior toward such ends and therefore should be banned?

blungld
concordtom said:

She's a bit spazzy, but I think her episode, which I've followed a bit is fairly interesting commentary on free speech and such. The press has widely ignored her experience but how would it be covered were she a black male entertainer? How would the avg American react to the issue were that the case?
When do promoting ideas like she did here and as I do with my fantasies of trump tripping down stairs and splitting his head open border on inciting actual behavior toward such ends and therefore should be banned?

The sick irony that the man in office can slander whomever he wants and abuse power and his office, but when a female comic pushes back (yes it was vulgar) suddenly he is a frail flower and uses the power of the state to silence dissent and essentially torture her (and destroy her livelihood).

The hypocrisy and pettiness is disgusting. She should have suffered nothing more than some social rebuke to know that maybe she went a little too far. This did not require investigation (and the resulting right wing media hit job and death threats).

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
bearister
Andrew is an intellectual. I may have pulled a muscle reading this. Long, but worth it.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/12/andrew-sullivan-americas-new-religions.html
BearNIt
B.A. Bearacus said:

Seems like they've all checked out.

They're all talking to the Special Prosecutor trying to get a plea deal.
concordtom
What the hell kind of Justice is it when Trump and his idiots get to sit in office for a full two year, and ticking, while we wait and see?

Mueller better be able to wipe them out, and good!
BearNIt
concordtom said:

What the hell kind of Justice is it when Trump and his idiots get to sit in office for a full two year, and ticking, while we wait and see?

Maybe this will help

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christie-feds-have-evidence-against-trump-beyond-cohen/ar-BBQIqqG
concordtom
BearNIt said:

concordtom said:

Maybe this will help

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christie-feds-have-evidence-against-trump-beyond-cohen/ar-BBQIqqG

And yet today I heard that Christie is a candidate to be Trump's chief of staff?
Who wants to board a sinking ship? No thanks!!
Another Bear
No one sane will take the job because Trump is toxic and it will likely kill your career.
concordtom
Another Bear said:

No one sane will take the job because Trump is toxic and it will likely kill your career.
Just like he's killed any respect I had for those who voted for him.
Seriously poor judgment if they didn't see him coming.

Go ahead and keep trying to defend him, you dig your own grave even deeper.
History will let you know that, not me.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Andrew is an intellectual. I may have pulled a muscle reading this. Long, but worth it.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/12/andrew-sullivan-americas-new-religions.html

BearNIt
The
concordtom
I seriously want to make a list of all republicans, anyone, who have supported trump.
I particularly want those who were against him initially but then went with him after he won nomination.
This shows they have no backbone.
But in any case, people who thought trump would be a good choice are disqualified in the future because it shows they have bad judgment.
I don't want nobody in that candidate serving in any capacity in the future.

Paul Ryan
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio

It'll be a long list. Please help me make the list and check it twice.
-Committee on Unamerican Deplorableism
sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Glad you followed up with this. It covers the largest problem I have with Sullivan's argument, which appears to be that the loss of "religion" has resulted in modern political tribalism. Not sure how he can make that argument when at America's height of political tribalism (the lead-up to the Civil War) was ABSOLUTELY fueled by religious rhetoric, on both sides. There's nothing special about Christianity that prevents toxic politics.
dajo9
sycasey said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Glad you followed up with this. It covers the largest problem I have with Sullivan's argument, which appears to be that the loss of "religion" has resulted in modern political tribalism. Not sure how he can make that argument when at America's height of political tribalism (the lead-up to the Civil War) was ABSOLUTELY fueled by religious rhetoric, on both sides. There's nothing special about Christianity that prevents toxic politics.
Right - it's just that with increasing diversity, religion is another topic that divides us. Non Christians having a seat at the table is a good thing.
He / Him
bearister
Bump
concordtom

Quote:

Try this test of self discipline: See how long you can watch Laura Ingraham's show before you switch channels. Joseph diGenova Is one of her pundits tonight. When tRump interviewed him and his wife to be his attorneys he thought they smelled bad.
I am watching Tucker Carlson right now and I swear to God I want to take a pie and shove it upside his face! Hard!

He comes off as the kind of guy who drove a convertible MG to his private high school with other fellow elite students in a country club community. He wears topsiders with no socks, light blue jeans for a hint of casualness, but plaid to display his pomposity. He throws alcoholic parties at his parents beach house with other under aged kids, who for fun go around and terrorize those of lesser social stature. He cheated his way to degrees at University, and unfortunately never got his ass whooped for being a *****. Thus, he's taken this attitude thru to adulthood, spewing his views without any hint of empathy.

(I would say New England, but I do not hear a hint of the accent.)

So, pretty much like this guy:

Except that Spader is the west coast version, and aside the non-eastern accent Tucker otherwise comes off as all Bos-Wash corridor elistist snobbery.

And I'd suggest this guy, but having lived near him, I know Kavanaugh (on right, Mark Judge on left) is a lot dirtier than Tucker. I know the type.

So, essentially, Tucker is on his narcissistic way to being more like Trump.

EDIT:

Wow, wiki says:

Carlson was born in San Francisco and grew up on Laurel Terrace Drive in Studio City. He is the elder son of Richard Warner Swanson, a former Los Angeles news anchor and U.S. ambassador to the Seychelles who was also president of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and director of Voice of America. Carlson's father had been born Richard Boynton and was adopted by the Carlsons at age three. Carlson's mother is Lisa McNear Lombardi; she left the family when Carlson was 6 years old, wanting to pursue a bohemian lifestyle. She eventually moved to France and had little contact with any of the family after that. Carlson has a younger brother, Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson.

In 1979, when Tucker was 10 years old, his father married Patricia Caroline Swanson. An heiress to the Swanson frozen-food fortune, Swanson is the niece of Senator J. William Fulbright.

Tucker and his younger brother grew up in La Jolla, CA. While living in La Jolla, Tucker briefly attended La Jolla Country Dayl. He then attended high school at St. George's, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island. After graduating from high school, he studied at Trinity College in Hartford CT, where he graduated in 1992 with a B.A. in history.

geez, I feel like I nailed it, with a few surprises. I was married in Portsmouth, and my wife has told me about the private school kids on Aquidneck Island, home of the Newport scene I initially described.

Wanna know who else went to a private school on Aquidneck Island?
Sean Spicer, at the Portsmouth Abbey.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.