The Deaf Bookkeeper

3,138 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by GATC
BearInMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that he would hear nothing and would therefore never have to testify in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront his bookkeeper about the missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer, who knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is." The lawyer, using sign language, asks, "Where's the money?

The bookkeeper signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about." The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says, he doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to his bookkeeper's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!" The lawyer signs, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."

He trembles and signs back, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house."

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"
The lawyer replies, "He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."
GATC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's pretty good. Made my day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.