THE OFFICIAL BEARINSIDER tRUMP THEY CALL IT STORMY MONDAY THREAD

13,354 Views | 332 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by AunBear89
WalterSobchak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

"J6 conspiracy theorist, insurrection denier" Your kinda gal BF. LOL

Between Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, your cult ends up choosing some rather bizarre and twisted heroes.
Yeah, our heroes. You got us. LOL

Especially Avenatti. You guys worshiped him and made Biden jealous.
You should see the mural in my bedroom! I feel so understood!
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Between Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, John Bolton and Bill Kristol, your cult ends up choosing some rather bizarre and twisted heroes.

You should see the poster in my bedroom! I feel so understood!
I already told you, I'm not interested in dating you.
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

And I called your lie sweetheart.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Cohen lied and you guys are stuck in the mud.
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

NOOOO. Not my hero!

blungld
bear2034 said:

blungld said:

They parse words, deny reality, search for loopholes all in defense of crimes they know were committed by their Dear Leader, but in heartbeat they will shout lock her up to person they know who has not actually committed a prisonable crime. It's a cult.

Biden and Garland gave the green light to shoot and kill anyone stopping their servants from looking through Melania's underwear. LOL.
You actually are literally an idiot.
oski003
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

They parse words, deny reality, search for loopholes all in defense of crimes they know were committed by their Dear Leader, but in heartbeat they will shout lock her up to person they know who has not actually committed a prisonable crime. It's a cult.

Biden and Garland gave the green light to shoot and kill anyone stopping their servants from looking through Melania's underwear. LOL.

Why? I haven't seen a single substantive rebuttal to the excessive force authorized to get documents from Mar a Lago. Do you have anything besides insults?
bearister
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

Jimmy "the Weasel" Fratianno and Sammy "the Bull" Gravano were serial killers, liars and cut leniency deals and yet their testimony convicted many Mafiosi.

….but in this case there will be a mistrial either because of jury intimidation or because of jury nullification by at least one juror that lied during voir dire and went into the case knowing that regardless of what the facts proved and the law requires they had no intention of convicting tRump.

If it is a mistrial and he loses the election, I would Gotti him 3 more times and then give up if I couldn't get a conviction. He will never get acquitted.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Why? I haven't seen a single substantive rebuttal to the excessive force authorized to get documents from Mar a Lago. Do you have anything besides insults?

Why was it excessive? Why is the idiot complaining about it?
American Vermin
AunBear89
Why are you such an unrepentant ass licker and all around moron? Are you familiar with the term "boilerplate "? Ask 88 to explain it to you.

https://apnews.com/article/672e97d19032de0947f108e4911f191e

First paragraph:

Former President Donald Trump pointed to standard language in an FBI document unsealed Tuesday to baselessly claim that the Biden administration wanted to kill him during a search of his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach nearly two years ago.

oski003
AunBear89 said:

Why are you such an unrepentant ass licker and all around moron? Are you familiar with the term "boilerplate "? Ask 88 to explain it to you after you're finished servicing him.

First paragraph:

Former President Donald Trump pointed to standard language in an FBI document unsealed Tuesday to baselessly claim that the Biden administration wanted to kill him during a search of his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach nearly two years ago.

Why can't you or someone else just simply state that it was boilerplate FBI search warrant language? How hard is that? Did you stop maturing at 7 years old? Why are you obsessed with folks servicing other folks?
bear2034
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

You should be grateful that you get a little taste of bitter truth here, imagine being you in your bubble.
bear2034
oski003 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

dajo9
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Why are you such an unrepentant ass licker and all around moron? Are you familiar with the term "boilerplate "? Ask 88 to explain it to you after you're finished servicing him.

First paragraph:

Why can't you or someone else just simply state that it was boilerplate FBI search warrant language? How hard is that? Did you stop maturing at 7 years old? Why are you obsessed with folks servicing other folks?

When an idiot says idiotic stuff repetitively they are just an idiot. No other response is required.

But you called it excessive. Why did you call it excessive?
American Vermin
dajo9
Lawrence O'Donnell has a message for the dumbest of MAGAts
https://www.threads.net/@vincedmonroy/post/C7S93nHNWsA/?xmt=AQGzUBZzw4uxpSthQe-lTTHnPKuY2a2oPpB1zi9ksmtZlA
American Vermin
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

First paragraph:

When an idiot says idiotic stuff repetitively they are just an idiot. No other response is required.

But you called it excessive. Why did you call it excessive?

You are an idiot.
Why did you call it excessive? What is your reasoning behind that?
American Vermin
dajo9
AunBear89 said:

Morons gonna moron.

He's always throwing out these types of questions but he runs away when asked questions.
American Vermin
AunBear89
He loves to call others names, too. But then cries to the mods when tables are turned.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.