THE OFFICIAL BEARINSIDER tRUMP THEY CALL IT STORMY MONDAY THREAD

13,090 Views | 330 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by dajo9
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister, face it, Trump owns you.
bearister
bear2034 said:

….and in the same way George Wallace owned my father in 1968. It's a family tradition.

Here is another one to add to the collage:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
bearister
bearister

bearister

bear2034
concordtom
I'm traveling and y'all only post 2x after day one?

Very disappointing!!
concordtom
Could YOU be a bigger joke, that's what I'm asking.
bearister
chazzed
bear2034 said:

bear2034, face it, bearister owns you.
bear2034
bearister said:

Trial starts Monday.

Hoes pay Trump, not the other way around.

Oakbear
poor old trump, has trouble staying awake, acting as old as poor old biden

maybe if they have a debate this year, they can take a break for a nap, then change their depends and get back to slinging the ****
tequila4kapp
bear2034 said:

We can't let things like facts get in the way. The show must go on; the TDS crowd needs its fix.
Unit2Sucks
Trump having another bad day in court.

By every account I've seen, the gag order hearing in the hush money case was a mess.

We've also learned that Trump had stories planted in the National Enquirer to influence the primaries against Cruz and Rubio.

There's been some chatter that Cohen has tapes of some of these crimes and that Weisselberg took notes. I'm skeptical but if so, lolol.

Trump's facing trouble in his stolen documents case too. There is a lot of pretend outrage happening because the federal government was involved in retrieving documents owned by the federal government that Trump stole, but there is no scandal there. The biggest mistake made was allowing Trump to continue to crime for as long as they did. Bad for our natsec to let him carry on in his seaside resorts with national defense secrets on display in his ballroom and bathroom.

calbear93
Unit2Sucks said:

Trump having another bad day in court.

By every account I've seen, the gag order hearing in the hush money case was a mess.

We've also learned that Trump had stories planted in the National Enquirer to influence the primaries against Cruz and Rubio.

There's been some chatter that Cohen has tapes of some of these crimes and that Weisselberg took notes. I'm skeptical but if so, lolol.

Trump's facing trouble in his stolen documents case too. There is a lot of pretend outrage happening because the federal government was involved in retrieving documents owned by the federal government that Trump stole, but there is no scandal there. The biggest mistake made was allowing Trump to continue to crime for as long as they did. Bad for our natsec to let him carry on in his seaside resorts with national defense secrets on display in his ballroom and bathroom.

You have to wonder whether Trump cannot get good lawyers or whether following Trump's instructions as a client makes one a bad lawyer.

Who would take any case with Trump? What lawyer has come out looking good from having represented Trump? Unless they are going to retire after representing Trump, it seems like burning down your own home.
calbear93
bearister said:

Drudge has gone all in against Trump. I remember when Drudge was all in for Trump. Brutal summary of the linked articles.
smh

^ cute jpeg
Unit2Sucks
calbear93 said:

You have to wonder whether Trump cannot get good lawyers or whether following Trump's instructions as a client makes one a bad lawyer.

Who would take any case with Trump? What lawyer has come out looking good from having represented Trump? Unless they are going to retire after representing Trump, it seems like burning down your own home.
Maybe both? Every once in a while Trump gets a good lawyer to represent him (probably one who likes a challenge and thinks they are smart/talented/persuasive enough to bend him to their whim) but they quickly quit or get fired. Most lawyers who are worth hiring would never work with him at this point.

And, whatever the talents of the people who remain in his employ, he makes their job harder every day until they either transition from lawyer to something else (eg Alina Habba) or they end up disbarred, broke, in prison etc (Rudy G, Cohen, Sidney Powell, Eastman, and a list that will continue to expand over the next few years).
bearister
Hey, at least we know this story tRump planted was true:

*…and he probably worked hand and hand with Woody Harrelson's hit man dad.
bearister
chazzed said:

bear2034 said:

calbear93
bearister said:

chazzed said:

bear2034 said:

If Trump owns you, at least you have the honor of being overinflated in value in any financial statement by a multiple of 10,000.
bearister
…not to mention the sloppy seconds.

Palestinian Chicken
calbear93 said:

You have to wonder whether Trump cannot get good lawyers or whether following Trump's instructions as a client makes one a bad lawyer

The surest way to ensure you'll never get a good lawyer is when you have a history of not paying your lawyers. You can be the biggest crook in this country (which Trump is not - way worse crooks than him) and you will get quality representation if you pay for it.

Now, even if Trump had a history of paying his lawyers, there are two things working against him. The first and by far most important thing is that the Democratic Party lawfare machine will 100% smear you and try to ruin your reputation if you represent him. We just had a lawyer disbarred in California who represented him. Not that they need much help. A large chunk of the country have terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome and so just the notoriety of having represented him is enough to cost lawyers business. The other is that lawyers on all levels, including the public sector, want to avoid losing trials. A Trump trial in New York or D.C. is about the biggest losing proposition there is, though this case is so weak that even in New York they may not get the judgment they want.

But yeah, only desperate lawyers who need to make a name for themselves are going to want to represent him at this point. Way too much downside and not much upside.

bear2034
chazzed said:

bear2034 said:

bearister caught TDS in 2016. No one from his past recognizes him anymore.
Unit2Sucks
I look forward to a future authoritarian loving BI poster citing these covers as proof of something or other in a few decades.

WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

chazzed said:

bear2034 said:

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Unit2Sucks
When historians look back at who was deranged during this time period, it won't be those who saw Trump for the disaster he is. On the bright side, it looks like BI has as many Trump superfans as NYC does right now. Maybe they are spread too thin between his many cases. And, in fairness, they showed up to support him more than his family and "friends" ever will.

bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

chazzed said:

bear2034 said:

bearister
Hush money trial: Judge admonishes Trump's lawyer at gag order hearing

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/23/trump-new-york-criminal-trial-gag-order-contempt
bearister
On trial, Trump is a shadow of the superhero his supporters crave

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/23/trump-trial-superhero-shadow?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

" Donald Trump is already in jail. He is pressed into confinement every weekday, except Wednesdays, beginning bright and early, no excuses, at 9.30 in the morning, in the dreary courtroom in Manhattan, where his impulse to mouth off wearies and worries his lawyers, and he must listen, for the first time since his father slapped him down, to an authority telling him to gag himself. He had more leeway when Fred Trump shipped the problem child to the New York military academy where Donald bullied his classmates.
….. Day after day, Trump slumps in his chair, his eyes narrowing and closing, his facial features sagging, until he suddenly jerks to life, once muttering a seemingly veiled threat to a potential juror that earned him a rebuke from Judge Juan Merchan that if he persisted he would be in contempt for witness intimidation. Without self-discipline, Trump invites being disciplined. Lacking control, he fails to control himself.

….. strongmen can't exist within someone else's regime. The trial is a prequel of Trump caged. He doesn't play by the rules, but now he has to obey them.

….. Trump has strategized that he could use the trial as his platform to depict himself as the superhero against the system….. But the action hero can't move without permission. "Sir, would you please have a seat," the judge ordered when he stood up to walk out before adjournment. Superman can't fly.

….. The trial is about facts, fiction and putrefaction. The prosecution will present its facts to strip Trump of his lies, his fiction. That regular and expected process has surprisingly but naturally disclosed his physical deterioration, which is hardly incidental but critical to his projection, which is another fiction."
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

chazzed said:

bear2034 said:

OMG, you're right! That is the guy in the comic.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
bear2034
WalterSobchak said:

And you're the woman in the skirt?
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

WalterSobchak said:

And you're the woman in the skirt?
No that's Bearister. I know it's hard but try to follow along.

bearister

*Michael Cohen said in his book that one of tRump's childish "tells" is that whenever he accuses someone of misconduct, tRump himself has engaged in that very misconduct himself, or worse.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.