Who isn't aware of Club seating? Maybe living on the moon for 20 years?

2,754 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by calumnus
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here is what I got in my email

Quote:

Quote:

Hope this message finds you well. My name is Warren Verrett and I handle the Premium Seating for the Golden Bears California Memorial Stadium.

I have been reaching out to introduce myself to members outside of the club area and notice some aren't aware of our club seating. As we overcome these challenging times, I wanted to see if you are aware or have ever considered our Endowment Seating Program? Our premium seating options are ideal to host clients and prospects or just have some fun with family and friends.

I would also like to schedule a time to explain some of the cool things that we are doing and show you some of the remaining available opportunities for this upcoming season. What is your availability to discuss our premium products?

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Thank you,

Warren

Go Bears!
Alkiadt
oskidunker said:

Here is what I got in my email

Quote:

Quote:

Hope this message finds you well. My name is Warren Verrett and I handle the Premium Seating for the Golden Bears California Memorial Stadium.

I have been reaching out to introduce myself to members outside of the club area and notice some aren't aware of our club seating. As we overcome these challenging times, I wanted to see if you are aware or have ever considered our Endowment Seating Program? Our premium seating options are ideal to host clients and prospects or just have some fun with family and friends.

I would also like to schedule a time to explain some of the cool things that we are doing and show you some of the remaining available opportunities for this upcoming season. What is your availability to discuss our premium products?

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Thank you,

Warren

Warren is a great guy. I'm sure many people are not aware of the cost or the length of the seating agreement.
75bear
I think you're reading too much into this. The message is just: Would you like to buy Club seats? Anything else they write is just fluff - no need to psychoanalyze.
oskidunker
What do you think the response will be? Are people anxious to buy Club seats since they have not been able to go to games for a year? We still don't know if fans will be allowed and how many. Will people be anxious to go if masks are required?

Night games. In game experience.No winning pac12 record for 10 years. The usual hype but will it be enough to bring fans back and to possibly upgrade tickets?

I am betting lots of people are anxious to go and wont-mind wearing masks and don't mind night games. Buying club seats is another animal. Maybe people have large amounts of cash they have been unable to spend.

After 50 years I did not renew season tickets last year before the pandemic. Not sure I would jump back in with a huge commitment given all the uncertainties. I did new basketball tickets.
Go Bears!
Big C

I think this fall is going to be a "gradual return" of fans coming back to CMS. If we win 8+ games and have an actual offense, look out for 2022!
GMP
oskidunker said:

What do you think the response will be? Are people anxious to buy Club seats since they have not been able to go to games for a year? We still don't know if fans will be allowed and how many. Will people be anxious to go if masks are required?

Night games. In game experience.No winning pac12 record for 10 years. The usual hype but will it be enough to bring fans back and to possibly upgrade tickets?

I am betting lots of people are anxious to go and wont-mind wearing masks and don't mind night games. Buying club seats is another animal. Maybe people have large amounts of cash they have been unable to spend.

After 50 years I did not renew season tickets last year before the pandemic. Not sure I would jump back in with a huge commitment given all the uncertainties. I did new basketball tickets.

Lol. Ok, man. Just ignore it or say no thank you. Dude is just trying to do his job.
harebear
Life is short. Get the club seats.
LateHit
Maybe this was covered elsewhere, but my ESP contact said the plan as of now is to let in everyone who wants to attend who will wear a mask.
71Bear
LateHit said:

Maybe this was covered elsewhere, but my ESP contact said the plan as of now is to let in everyone who wants to attend who will wear a mask.
That is optimistic....

I can't see Cal permitting 62,000 people in the stadium even if they were all wearing masks. A subset of that number - yep. A sellout with no spacing - nope.
Blueblood

"Bad news guys. While we've been here on the
Moon for the last twenty years, Cal has seen fit
to give away our Club Seating to johnny-come-latelys!"
Fyght4Cal
Calypso said:

Life is short. Get the club seats.

Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
oskidunker
Probably going to upgrade basketball seats to chairbacks. Maybe I can get a good location
Go Bears!
harebear
Darn it...it won't let me see the image!
Fyght4Cal
Calypso said:

Darn it...it won't let me see the image!
It's Morgan Freeman pointing upwards at post captioned, "He's right you know."
Big Dog
71Bear said:

LateHit said:

That is optimistic....

I can't see Cal permitting 62,000 people in the stadium even if they were all wearing masks. A subset of that number - yep. A sellout with no spacing - nope.
small nit: it will the the Cit of Berkeley health director (after advisement from Alameda County HD) that decides how many can attend.
Golden One
71Bear said:

LateHit said:

That is optimistic....

I don't think we have to worry about an attendance anywhere near 62,000. Even if there were no restrictions (which is unlikely), I can't foresee a crowd larger than 45,000 to 50,000 for any game this season. Maybe next year if we win 9 or 10 games this year.
calumnus
Golden One said:

71Bear said:

LateHit said:

That is optimistic....

I don't think we have to worry about an attendance anywhere near 62,000. Even if there were no restrictions (which is unlikely), I can't foresee a crowd larger than 45,000 to 50,000 for any game this season. Maybe next year if we win 9 or 10 games this year.

Our home games:
Sept 4 Nevada
Sept 18 Sac State
Oct 2 WSU
Oct 23 Colorado
Oct 30 OSU
Nov. 13 USC

Most likely only the final game in November against USC will draw a good crowd and only if Cal is having a good season up until then.

By November vaccinations should be widespread with cases down, unless there is a variant not covered by the previous vaccines.
Fyght4Cal
calumnus said:

Golden One said:

71Bear said:

LateHit said:

That is optimistic....

Our home games:
Sept 4 Nevada
Sept 18 Sac State
Oct 2 WSU
Oct 23 Colorado
Oct 30 OSU
Nov. 13 USC

Most likely only the final game in November against USC will draw a good crowd and only if Cal is having a good season up until then.

By November vaccinations should be widespread with cases down, unless there is a variant not covered by the previous vaccines.
Although you have history on your side, I'm betting that people will be so happy to have big events again that our per game average attendance will rise, over the 2019 numbers. So long as we are winning the games we should. The Nevada game will have a huge crowd: over 50K.
oskidunker
Not going if mask required. I wont be the only one. I wear masks when I am supposed to but will not spend 4 hours wearing one at a football game. I would do it at a basketball game.
Go Bears!
PaulCali
The Wolfpack do travel, especially for a nearby Pac 12 game.
Actually, I think Cal and Nevada should try to turn this into an annual rivalry game. Make it a traditional out of conference rivalry.
calumnus
Fyght4Cal said:

calumnus said:

Golden One said:

71Bear said:

LateHit said:

That is optimistic....

Our home games:
Sept 4 Nevada
Sept 18 Sac State
Oct 2 WSU
Oct 23 Colorado
Oct 30 OSU
Nov. 13 USC

Although you have history on your side, I'm betting that people will be so happy to have big events again that our per game average attendance will rise, over the 2019 numbers. So long as we are winning the games we should. The Nevada game will have a huge crowd: over 50K.

I agree Reno could exceed 50,000 but whether that is "huge" or not is relative and subjective.

The issue was exceeding 62,000

I think the candidate for that is the final home game against USC, especially if Cal is having the type of season we all hope we will be having.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.