DeBisschop is

2,511 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 71Bear
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the house.
Eastern Oregon Bear
For those who don't understand the above post, Blake DeBisschop is our new Preferred Walk On QB from West Linn HS in Oregon. 3 stars on 247Sports and apparently rated the #2 QB in Oregon for the 2021 class.
calumnus
For those who were worried about QB depth....
heartofthebear
I just posted a new thread about this. The title of this thread is not going to be effective in passing on the message. So I don't feel bad about adding a second thread. Yes I was concerned about QB depth and, apparently so was Cal, despite the spin doctors that run this site. Otherwise they would not have added this guy at such a late date, which is pretty much unprecedented but understandable due to covid-19.
MoragaBear
Staff
Spin doctors lol.

Adding walk-ons in May has a long precedent and doesn't tie up the scholarship count, either.
calumnus
MoragaBear said:

Spin doctors lol.

Adding walk-ons in May has a long precedent and doesn't tie up the scholarship count, either.

May is actually early. Walk-ons are not usually announced until they are on campus enrolled in summer classes.
MoragaBear
Staff
In related news:

UrsineMaximus
Good for Brasch, it will be interesting to observe his career and development there.
71Bear
UrsineMaximus said:

Good for Brasch, it will be interesting to observe his career and development there.
Now that he will be playing at a more appropriate level, he should do well....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.