Story Poster

Bears Add Versatile Piece to Their '22 Class in 6'8 TE Morrow

August 26, 2021

The Bears picked up commitment #12 Thursday with the announcement from 6-8/255 Flagstaff (Flagstaff, AZ) High School TE Nick Morrow‍ that he committed to Cal.

Morrow announced via Twitter, saying, “Excited to announce that I’m committed to Cal football. Thank you to everyone who has helped me along this amazing journey.”

“All the coaches have been super great and helpful during the whole recruiting process,” said Morrow tonight of his decision to be a Bear. On what made Cal the right decision for Morrow, he noted: “Just the environment when I was on campus and how all the coaches there knew who I was and all had seen my film and felt like they really wanted me there. Also, the weather is super nice and the facilities are amazing.”

Morrow brings the type of versatility and size the Bears prize in their recruits, excelling at multiple positions. The 3 star athlete was a bit off the radar playing in Northern Arizona, Morrow wowed the Baylor staff and a number of recruiting scouts at Baylor's camp in June, earning a Baylor offer just days after Cal's. 

Other stories:

The Bear Insider 2021 Pac-12 Football Preview

Cal Football Wednesday Report: Musgrave and Sirmon on the Mic

Tags: Nick Morrow
Discussion from...

Bears Add Versatile Piece to Their '22 Class in 6'8 TE Morrow

5,836 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Cal_79
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh my, I don't know many 6'8" guys squatting 500lb. He could be something special.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
NVBear78
BearForce2 said:

Oh my, I don't know many 6'8" guys squatting 500lb. He could be something special.

A 6'8"guy squatting 500 lbs.........while still in High School!

82gradDLSdad
BearForce2 said:

Yep, there's our 2023 left tackle.
Goobear
Nick, welcome to Cal. Wishing you nothing but the best of success on and off the field. Go Bears!
91Cal
Welcome to the family! Go Bears!
philbert
You've made a great 40 year decision, Nick. Welcome to the Bears fam!
Cal_79
In my experience it's really a 'Lifetime Decision' because I've yet to witness the Cal connections stopping just because someone stops working... The ringing out of "Go Bears!' is forever music to their ears.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.