covid and Game attendance (ESPN article)

3,340 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by prospeCt
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would you go to a Stones Concert?

Sure in LA they checked for vaccinations or negative tests, sort of (they wanted to move the line). Masks are required technically in LA, but enforcement was non-existent, and maybe 1% of the crowd wore a mask. The Stones are a multi-generation band, so there were plenty of kids.

That said, I would be afraid to take a toddler to any major event now, but that is a parental decision.

BTW, wonderful concert. Can't believe Jagger at his age moving like that for several hours.
bearister
I now personally know 6 people with cases of break through Covid in the last 10 days. One is 27 years old (she got it from her mom who is a nurse). My sister is the only one that ended up in the emergency room. She got a monoclonal infusion and she is good to go.

The odds are in your favor, but these recent cases have given a little weight to those claiming that "this sh@it ain't over yet."

As soon as I qualify for the 3rd Moderna spike, I'm running in to CVS like a junkie into a shooting gallery.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
prospeCt
https://www.theguardian.com/food/2021/oct/17/frozen-in-time-anthony-bourdain-new-york-may-2001

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.