Tragic ending

5,230 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
OdontoBear66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

concordtom said:

Incredible display of empathy for a guy who couldn't care less about another member of the human race at his absolute greatest moment of despair and loss.

Who many minutes did it cost you, DW?
A slice of pizza?
I think he made it clear. "At least 45 minutes."

For those of us who, or used to, commute on BART, these things are a regular weekly occurrence. Yes, these people who take their lives in public places are selfish people.

Yup.
We see this happen time and time again.

How many THOUSANDS of commuters saw their commute "blow-up" because of one selfish person?

People who got trapped on Ygnacio Valley Road for MILES.... people who tried taking an alternate route on Treat Blvd., also trapped for MILES. People that werent able to attend their son or daughter's basketball game or dance recital? People that had HOURS taken away from them spending time with their families?

My trip is usually 15 minutes.
It took me an hour. No big deal compared to others who were "trapped" on Ygnacio and Treat for MILES.

The only saving's grace was that I heard from a friend of mine (via Facebook) who was my neighbor back in the 60's in WC whose daughter "knew" the guy over the past 15 years. She said he had no kids. So there "is" that.

Tommy could use a reality check.
It doesnt sound like he gets "out" much.
And I'm not talking about his ignorance on how horrible the streets are in Concord full of potholes.

Pray for snow in Concord and it will fill the potholes.....Won't feel a bump while spinning out.
wifeisafurd
DiabloWags said:

Everyone's commute was disrupted in the Diablo Valley last night by a guy who decided to blow his brain's out in a white BMW SUV in the right lane of a MAJOR artery in the Walnut Creek area last night around 5 PM. Took everyone an extra 45 minutes (at the very least) to get home (via two different major boulevards) all because some selfish clown decided that he was gonna screw everyone on his last day on planet Earth.

Ygnacio Valley Road Backed Up To Bancroft; Motorists Advised To Use Treat Blvd As Alternate Route (sfgate.com)

PSA: If you want to "off" yourself, please do it in the seclusion of your own home. Dont do it on a major thorough affair.

In car oriented SoCal, disrupting traffic is a capital offense punishable by death. I guess the guy in Walnut Creek beat the rap.
DiabloWags
wifeisafurd said:

DiabloWags said:

Everyone's commute was disrupted in the Diablo Valley last night by a guy who decided to blow his brain's out in a white BMW SUV in the right lane of a MAJOR artery in the Walnut Creek area last night around 5 PM. Took everyone an extra 45 minutes (at the very least) to get home (via two different major boulevards) all because some selfish clown decided that he was gonna screw everyone on his last day on planet Earth.

Ygnacio Valley Road Backed Up To Bancroft; Motorists Advised To Use Treat Blvd As Alternate Route (sfgate.com)

PSA: If you want to "off" yourself, please do it in the seclusion of your own home. Dont do it on a major thorough affair.

In car oriented SoCal, disrupting traffic is a capital offense punishable by death. I guess the guy in Walnut Creek beat the rap.

PS. What made this even more bizarre (from talking to a LEO) is that the guy's BMW SUV was still moving.
It's not like he pulled over and stopped first.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
concordtom
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.