Seattle weather

921 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CNHTH
nwbear84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's too bad the game isn't tonight. It's beautiful, warm, upper 60s, dry and calm.

Tomorrow it will only make.it to the low sixties, with drizzle starting in the afternoon. It is supposed to be a bit windy as well. It may dry out briefly tomorrow night, but the timing is iffy as to whether it will coincide with game time.
CNHTH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if it'll have much of an effect on the game but if memory serves correct penix' performance did lag a bit in rain games last year (osu) but not quite as crazy a drop off like we saw with Goff in Autzen. Also UW has lost their starting center Mele for the year and will be rotating. Wet ball and new center could create issues.
Also, I do find it odd that his hand size isn't listed and he's an nfl prospect and also see some similarities with the way he throws to the way Goff through albeit from the left hand not right. Meaning he cocks the ball way back and uses more body torque than hands to spin it. Which is not the best technique when the ball is wet. That said he's from Tampa and so probably played a fair bit in rain. Yet, with a wet ball and a new center I'd be willing to bet they'll put a few on the ground at a minimum and he throws a few picks in addition to a few botched snaps if my hunch is right.
As for SJV? I have no clue how he'll perform but my guess is Naperville Illinois is more similar climatically to Seattle than Tampa.
Also if this turns into a wet mess as is predicted I like our rushing attack vs uw front 7 over uw rushing vs our front
Definitely taking the under and thinking it's a 1 score game that comes down to a final uw drive.
Either 28-24 UW or 24-21 Cal
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.