love the QB Rodgeers w/ the talent araound 11-1

1,287 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by bear2034
hbear777
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking at the schedule, We may lose to Mia or FSU...Probably not both
FSU will get their QB bacjk, hopefully healthy, maybe they fill the holes of the awesome Dlinemen?

I cannot wait to see the flyers the Bears have w/ the RB's- Tobias is Randy Moss 6'4'' , timed as 5th fastest mph in a game last yr + all the other guys?
Rodgers is the perfect as a vet to pick the open dude and he is very accurate. His film last yr had myself enthused
He has far more well regarded across talent observers than pumped on this board.
They can go with Kadarious OTT in 2 back air raid scheme, with Tobias, Mickey and Dortch/Mavin or, Magnum and it will be frightening speed,the fastest team in NCAA.

At times OTT as the slot or 4th WR...

repeatedly Hitting the speed WR on skinny posts /crossing while wheel route any of the burners out of the backfield!

Interesting also, the Frosh last yr out of Tenn can really run and hands, but needs 20lbs

This reminds me of Herbstreet"the fastest lineup in history": DJack, Jorden the Hawk, Javid Best and the TE was a burner for the position ??Walker??or Cameron??forgot his name, left too early and played briefly w/ the Seahawks...
Bobodeluxe
hbear777 said:

FSU will get their QB bacjk, hopefully healthy, maybe they fill the holes of the awesome Dlinemen?

I cannot wait to see the flyers the Bears have w/ the RB's- Tobias is Randy Moss 6'4'' , timed as 5th fastest mph in a game last yr + all the other guys?
Rodgers is the perfect as a vet to pick the open dude and he is very accurate. His film last yr had myself enthused
He has far more well regarded across talent observers than pumped on this board.
They can go with Kadarious OTT in 2 back air raid scheme, with Tobias, Mickey and Dortch/Mavin or, Magnum and it will be frightening speed,the fastest team in NCAA.

repeatedly Hitting the speed WR on skinny posts /crossing while wheel route any of the burners out of the backfield!

Interesting also, the Frosh last yr out of Tenn can really run and hands, but needs 20lbs

This reminds me of Herbstreet"the fastest lineup in history": DJack, Jorden the Hawk, Javid Best and the TE was a burner for the position ??Walker??or Cameron??forgot his name, left too early and played briefly w/ the Seahawks...
?
blungld
Bobodeluxe said:

?
Time machine where the atoms got reintegrated incorrectly?

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
bipolarbear
blungld said:

Bobodeluxe said:

?
Don't drink and post.
SBGold
hbear777 said:

we'll finish about .500
oskiswifeshusband
Yall are so fkn pessimistic in Growls I wonder why yall even bother to show up.
bear2034
bipolarbear said:

blungld said:

Bobodeluxe said:

?
Don't drink and post.
Try drinking before you read.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.