Football Growls
Sponsored by

Who is going to Las Vegas?

3,710 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Grrrrah76
Grrrrah76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
October 3. Day game. Decent seats available. Make Vegas Bear Territory!
bandgbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I from Colorado Springs and son from San Francisco will be there. Staying at the Mandalay.
BearyBearyGood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am., with my wife, son, daughter in law and father in law.
Grrrrah76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know where the team is staying?
SonomanA1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will be there. I have not been there since the Pac-12 Basketball Tournament was there. Will there be any Cal activities? I will be staying at the Linq since I got a good deal as a Wyndham Diamond Rewards Member.
Strykur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SonomanA1 said:

I will be staying at the Linq since I got a good deal as a Wyndham Diamond Rewards Member.

Not sure if you have ever stayed in the Linq but it is the worst of the Caesars Strip properties, better hope it's a fantastic deal
Chardamus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll be there. The alligent stadium looks amazing. Going to take in wizard of oz at the sphere the night before.
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Having a large group. 20 minute commute from the house to Allegiant. Let'a make Vegas Bear Territory!
Don'tDance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are in, double header with Raiders on Sunday.
HairOfTheBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chardamus said:

I'll be there. The alligent stadium looks amazing. Going to take in wizard of oz at the sphere the night before.

Not gonna lie, I love that they call it the Death Star. I love the black glass too, it just looks cool from the outside.
philly1121
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do we know what sections Cal fans will be in?
Strykur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
philly1121 said:

Do we know what sections Cal fans will be in?

Probably everywhere in the stadium since the wheels are off the UNLV wagon
JTfromClash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We got a group of about 50 Cal Bears supporters going. Alot of So Cal bears trekking to Vegas
I Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I now live here in Vegas (summers are wonderful ) so I'm definitely gonna be at the game, already got tickets in the Cal section!
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd only go if I got to yuck it up in the owner's suite. No invite pending as I hamfist this post.



*….and if I did attend I would raise a real "in an airline aisle on PCP, windmilling and p@issed off" stink until they rolled in that giant field tray with real grass for my Bears to play on.
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
Don'tDance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations for pregame?
Strykur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don'tDance said:

Any recommendations for pregame?

Do you really need a list
Golden One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don'tDance said:

Any recommendations for pregame?

The Alien Cathouse.
Don'tDance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was thinking more about if someone was organizing a tailgate or has local friends and we can bring some supplies to pitch in
Tedhead94 the II
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will be there with my whole crew.
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I'd only go if I got to yuck it up in the owner's suite. No invite pending as I hamfist this post.



*….and if I did attend I would raise a real "in an airline aisle on PCP, windmilling and p@issed off" stink until they rolled in that giant field tray with real grass for my Bears to play on.


Well well...

bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grrrrah76 said:

Does anyone know where the team is staying?



Excalibur Hotel
“Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside”
—Jim Morrison

“I love Cal deeply, by the way, what are the directions to The Portal from Sproul Plaza?”
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I'd only go if I got to yuck it up in the owner's suite. No invite pending as I hamfist this post.



*….and if I did attend I would raise a real "in an airline aisle on PCP, windmilling and p@issed off" stink until they rolled in that giant field tray with real grass for my Bears to play on.

looks like Cougerville in the owner's suite.
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don'tDance said:

Any recommendations for pregame?

sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Game is a 12:30 - so there is the Cal tailgate beforehand.

Breakfast on the strip: The Henry in the Cosmopolitan or the Grand Luxe at the Venentian.
If you have a car: The Broken Yoke or First Watch in Town Square by the airpot and easy access to get across the 15 to park for the game.

You may want to get into Allegiant a little early just to check out the Stadium. Number 1 revenue venue in the US for reasons that will become apparnet. Also named the Best Food in the NFL by USA Today every year, but you are paying Stadium prices.


prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
~ whose pad is the Gatsby pre-gamer at . . .




philly1121
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr. Mamas. 5693 S Jones Blvd #106, Las Vegas

Great breakfasts. Bit of a sports cafe vibe as they have pennants of local high schools. But food is great. Service is good and friendly.
Grrrrah76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cal alumni of las vegas are having a tailgate lunch before the game and Marshawn Lynch is bartending at a fundraiser at Eight Cigar Bar on Friday night.

if any Bears at Mandalay Bay on Friday night, I am open to meeting up for dinner or a beer.



Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.