It Just Makes Me Sick to My Stomach

4,613 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by bluehenbear
icecream12345
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golden One;842216937 said:

We'll hit rock bottom when the clock reads 00.00 at the end of the Big Game, with Cal sporting a 1-11 record.

i don't think many of us are expecting it to be any different at this point
KoreAmBear
510Bear;842216854 said:

Spanky and the Gang would light up our defense for 50 points.

Alfalfa would sing the national anthem.

OneKeg
Golden One;842216937 said:

We'll hit rock bottom when the clock reads 00.00 at the end of the Big Game, with Cal sporting a 1-11 record.

Are you sure it won't get worse after that? Maybe 0-12 with a loss to an FCS school next year? APR scores dip below 900? Offseason Cal Football PED scandal perhaps, which would be fittingly ironic because Furd probably uses PEDs systematically and will likely never get caught. NCAA hands Cal death penalty related to North Carolina recruits? Earthquake swallows Memorial Stadium and our retrofitting doesn't work after all? Dumpster Muffin named AD? Furd Football wins Nobel Prize and has a chemical element named after it?
JeffEarlWarren
510Bear;842216874 said:

Or maybe this might be our rock-bottom....

Cover of SI, split between a shot of furdies celebrating on the field tonight and a dejected Cal player walking out of an empty Memorial.

The headline: "A Tale of Two Programs: How It's All Going Right for Stanford and Wrong for Cal"

You Nailed it. And it all starts at the top and trickles on down.
bluehenbear
just couldn't resist. I so miss a dominant o-line

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.