Zach Kline coming back ;-)

6,250 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 1979bear
HearstMining
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad;842607470 said:

Did someone beat you up at Cal? It's ok you can tell us. This is a safe zone.

Maybe he's a survivor of the Physics 4 series in the 1970s . . . It left me permanently damaged.
Bobodeluxe
Between those five classes, ( never got lower than a B ), and CS 101, where I had the highest point total in a class of hundreds, and I took the prof's advice to foget computer science because jobs will not be around because of all the NASA layoffs, I decided to turn my attention to Cal Sports.

I was prepared!
Our Domicile
calbear93;842607557 said:

I was not one of those who was advocating Kline over Goff. However, if you couldn't understand why people were fond of Kline (as well as Treggs, Avery, etc.) in the aftermath Toshgate, you weren't paying attention...

This. The original "CalGang" recruiting class was simply awesome on paper while it lasted. I think it was nationally ranked a top-5 group at one time, USC level...and then Toshgate happened.

Kline may have disappointed but I'll never hold anything against him...and neither should others. Every recruiting classes have hit-and-misses. Heck, maybe he's just a late-bloomer.

Good luck to the kid!
upsetof86
Oski Bear;842607397 said:

sure, I guess.

Definitely. Me too.

Hell no! We don't need a 3rd string FCS QB in his last season of eligibility.

He won't be playing football here even if Dykes moves on
Oski Bear
calumnus;842607469 said:

I would be more than happy with him as a walk on.

I wouldn't. We should save our walk-on spots for kids that earn them. Not kids who can't play football at an FCS level.
1979bear
82gradDLSdad;842607470 said:

Did someone beat you up at Cal? It's ok you can tell us. This is a safe zone.

Uthaithani didn't get in to Cal. He got his AA at DVC. Kline took his spot on campus.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.