Newsletters and Text Alerts

22,905 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by Gobears49
BearGreg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
You can decide whether to receive newsletters and text alerts by looking under the profile image in the top right corner of your page and going to Settings.

Scroll down and you will see communication options.

If you want text alerts on breaking news - recruits committing, coaches fired/hired, etc please enter your mobile #

If you have selected that you want to receive alerts and/or our newsletters and are still not receiving them, please check your junk mail filter first and then contact calfans@bearinsider.com

Thanks!
oskidunker
I have never received a text alert. Have any ever been sent out?

Thanks.
bleu0
bleu0
Post removed:
by user
BearHunter
oskidunker said:

I have never received a text alert. Have any ever been sent out?

Thanks.

Gobears49
BearGreg said:

You can decide whether to receive newsletters and text alerts by looking under the profile image in the top right corner of your page and going to Settings.

Scroll down and you will see communication options.

If you want text alerts on breaking news - recruits committing, coaches fired/hired, etc please enter your mobile #

If you have selected that you want to receive alerts and/or our newsletters and are still not receiving them, please check your junk mail filter first and then contact calfans@bearinsider.com

Thanks!
A suggestion to combine the existing depleted Pac 2 with the full Mountain West. Somewhat similar to my suggestion of doing something similar but adding only four MW teams -- Las Vegas, Boise St., Fresno St., San Diego St., and Hawaii and add Oregon St. and Wash. St. Disappointed that nobody has chimed in to say they like my addition of Las Vegas, San Diego St. and Hawaii as a good idea to mix combining a new conference team as also a very good vacation spot. Again, in 2024 the number FBS playoff teams rises, in total, to twelve teams.
Gobears49

LOTS of online articles about the changes that will likely come regarding college footbal conferences. Many predict the downfall of the ACC; This guy puts out lots of those articles and I think he is pretty knowledgeable..

If I remember correctly, among his comments is he predicts the growth of the Pac 12, after combining with the Mountain West. This is essentially what I have been pushing recently with an added dessert of have a number of teams in the new conference that are great places to visit to have a lot of recreational and fun things to do in addition to going on the road to watch a good college football game. Lots of teams to chose from, but I favor Cal, Stanford, Oregon State, Wash St., UNLV, Boise St., Fresno St, San Diego St. and San Jose St as being a new conference. Nine teams allows for eight conference teams plus four games out of conference.

In this conference, fun places for visitors to vist would be UNLV (#1 tourist destination in the U.S., along lots of pro teams for root for and UNLV plays all of its football home games at the Raiders stadium, Cal, Stanford and San Jose St. are all within an hour of the famous San Francisco tourist spots, and San Diego is also a great tourist spot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.