Goff vs Jed York's Guys

5,885 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by burritos
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Goff Go!
Sebastabear
Insane. 9ers get the onside kick. Rams special teams are pure garbage.
BearChemist
Lol the LA special team
Sebastabear
This is some of the worst special teams play I've ever seen at any level, college or pro.
TouchedTheAxeIn82
It was like watching a Dykes-era Cal game.
Sebastabear
Game over. Rams win. 292 yards, 3 TDs and 0 interceptions for Goff. Go Jared!
Yogi58
TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

It was like watching a Dykes-era Cal game.

Like I need more of that in my life
moonpod
Actually found it pretty entertaining
82gradDLSdad
moonpod said:

Sonny's brand of football is pretty exciting...as long as you don't care about winning championships.
moonpod
82gradDLSdad said:

moonpod said:

Sonny's brand of football is pretty exciting...as long as you don't care about winning championships.

Neither the Rams or 49ers are in any danger of the super bowl
79 Bear
Had to stay at the office and not able to watch the game but checked in periodically, especially at the end. So stoked about Jared's performance and not just this evening. Great job by the young QB!
okaydo
burritos
bearister said:

TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

PalyBear said:

so bizarre finding myself rooting for the Rams over the Niners. Hated the Rams when I was young
I could never, ever, root for the Dodgers (sorry KAB), but the Rams aren't exactly an entrenched, beloved LA team. The fact that they just moved back to LA makes it easier to root for them. And as long as Jed York is still in charge, it's not that hard to feel ambivalent towards the Niners.

Raiders are dead to me. Because of Goff, Rams are my team now. They trade Goff, his new team will be my new team. He is a True Blue Golden Bear. Jed York can go F himself. He is no different than if Uday and Qusay Trump were running the team.
Loved the Rams since Ferragamo till Dickerson/Flipper Anderson/even rooted for Chrissy Everett. Hated hated the niners. Then they moved. I moved. Cal became relevant for a moment in time and boom switched my gladatorial spirits to Cal(bad mistake). But last night, I must admit, I found myself rooting for the Rams agains. Didn't hurt that Goff is leading the charge. If Goff becomes a marquee qb in the league, doesn't that help Cal recruiting? Isn't that alone worth it for everyone on this board to root for Goff to dominate?
Yogi58
burritos said:

If Goff becomes a marquee qb in the league, doesn't that help Cal recruiting? Isn't that alone worth it for everyone on this board to root for Goff to dominate?
I don't think Rodgers becoming a marquee QB affected our recruiting in a positive way.
bearister
Yogi Bear said:

burritos said:

If Goff becomes a marquee qb in the league, doesn't that help Cal recruiting? Isn't that alone worth it for everyone on this board to root for Goff to dominate?
I don't think Rodgers becoming a marquee QB affected our recruiting in a positive way.

But it helped recruiting at Butte College because that is where most young people believed he played all his football.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
82gradDLSdad
Yogi Bear said:

burritos said:

We would never have landed Brock Mansion if it weren't for AR's NFL success.
burritos
Yogi Bear said:

burritos said:

Hmm. Never thought of it that way. My bad. Didn't Jelani Gardner pick Cal because of Jason Kidd though?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.