New logo apparel question

3,279 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TheSouseFamily
510 Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I really like the new logo Under Armour introduced this year (the bear inside the block C), but I'm surprised there seem to be very few apparel options. I only see one T-shirt and one polo on the Cal apparel store website.

Anyone know if UA is selling anything else with the new 2ndary logo on it?
sosheezy
Fansedge.com is on sale today too and free shipping!
https://www.fansedge.com/under-armour-cal-bears-navy-alt-logo-charged-cotton-performance-t-shirt/p-2825985
BearDevil
510 Bear said:

I really like the new logo Under Armour introduced this year (the bear inside the block C), but I'm surprised there seem to be very few apparel options. I only see one T-shirt and one polo on the Cal apparel store website.

Anyone know if UA is selling anything else with the new 2ndary logo on it?

UA did a really good job with Joe Roth gear. Developed a Roth logo (football with a 12 inside a block C).

Only complaint with the UA deal is that Cal isn't getting paid more and looks like UA has nixed additional Cal Beastmode gear. Limited inventory/sizes is on ASUC, not UA.
run2win
Agree on the Joe Roth gear. Just bought a Roth shirt after hearing about the sale.
joeroth12.com
X: @calgridiron
Facebook: California Gridiron
TheSouseFamily
Thanks for the heads up Sosheezy. Good find. I did some damage there. The last thing I need is more Cal gear but some of the new stuff is irresitible. Love those boxers with the sather stripe waistband. Mrs Souse already complains that i occupy an entire large dresser drawer with just my Cal and Duke garb, so she's not gonna be happy to learn that I may need some additional space.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.