Photo by Cal Athletics
Cal Football

Malik McMorris after 9th Practice

April 17, 2018

Discussion from...

Malik McMorris after 9th Practice

53,796 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bear2034
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Give McMorris the rock. Give it to him on 1st down, 2nd down, and 3rd down. Let our new tight ends blocks for him. Let McMorris stay in there to block for Bowers. C'mon Beau, figure out how to utilize this talent in your offense.
bearsahead2
Having read his story in SI a couple of years back, he's been one of my favorite players ever since - a great representative of Cal who's worked hard since coming into the program as a walkon who's earned his scholarship! I wish him continued success this year and in all his future endeavors.
TheFiatLux
I had dinner with Malik last week and he says practice is going great (Of course he doesn't have to go every day thanks to his track practice). Sebastabear and I each agree we would be in Cal heaven if we could somehow design a play where he passes the ball to himself, and delivers the key block too....
mtkaibab
My favorite Bear. His mother would be very proud.
Sebastabear
TheFiatLux said:

I had dinner with Malik last week and he says practice is going great (Of course he doesn't have to go every day thanks to his track practice). Sebastabear and I each agree we would be in Cal heaven if we could somehow design a play where he passes the ball to himself, and delivers the key block too....
Amen. We should be all Malik, all the time.
Big C
Still my dream scenario: We win Big Game this fall by MM scoring the winning TD, just BOWLING OVER multiple 'Furd defenders (a similar run to John Tuggle's BG TD in 1980, though it wasn't the game winner).
bear2034
Big C said:

Still my dream scenario: We win Big Game this fall by MM scoring the winning TD, just BOWLING OVER multiple 'Furd defenders (a similar run to John Tuggle's BG TD in 1980, though it wasn't the game winner).
Beau make this dream come true. 4th quarter is ours, MM with consecutive carries.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.