Coleman Makes it Three For Cal This Week

MoragaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seogju
Excellent! Welcome to Berkeley. Go Bears!
MoragaBear
Staff
Here's a quote added to the story from his dad that you've gotta love:

"One thing about our family is, a commitment is a commitment for us," said Ben Coleman, Sr, who also serves as an assistant coach at Linfield. "That's one of the things we really talked about. The reality is, you see so any decommitments going on, a trend. So we prepare him as a mom and dad to prepare you and make sure you know what you're doing. And one thing you can count on, Ben Coleman will not be decommitting. He's committed and he's looking forward to putting on that Cal t-shirt every day and going to work every day to do the things he needs to do to get ready for Cal and for the season.

"We're super excited he chose Cal and his mom's really happy, too. Her facebook's about to blow up. It's one of the biggest decisions he'll make in life. And most of the major decisions he'll make in life will start with the school he's chosen. And he's chosen well."
YamhillBear
MoragaBear said:

Here's a quote added to the story from his dad that you've gotta love:

"One thing about our family is, a commitment is a commitment for us," said Ben Coleman, Sr, who also serves as an assistant coach at Linfield. "That's one of the things we really talked about. The reality is, you see so any decommitments going on, a trend. So we prepare him as a mom and dad to prepare you and make sure you know what you're doing. And one thing you can count on, Ben Coleman will not be decommitting. He's committed and he's looking forward to putting on that Cal t-shirt every day and going to work every day to do the things he needs to do to get ready for Cal and for the season.

"We're super excited he chose Cal and his mom's really happy, too. Her facebook's about to blow up. It's one of the biggest decisions he'll make in life. And most of the major decisions he'll make in life will start with the school he's chosen. And he's chosen well."

He has chosen well! Welcome Ben. Heckuva week, Bears!
calgldnbear
To quote a line from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ... "you have chosen .... wisely"

Welcome to Cal Ben

He sure sounds like a good one. I love hearing about big lineman who like to make pancake blocks

Nice list of schools recruiting him too

Go Bears!!!!!
calgldnbear
calgldnbear
calgldnbear
MoragaBear
Staff
TheSouseFamily
Another Bear
Ben has a baby face..then I saw he's 6'4" 300.

Welcome...Go Bears!
TomBear
What a great week. This young man is going to be really good. Thinking to four years down the road, I can't imagine how much potential this guy has.

And again, we get a really great young man of character. I love the statements about a "commitment being a commitment". Look at the schools that were looking at him. This is great.

Romans 8:31 indeed!
Nasal Mucus Goldenbear
Greatwood is The Real Deal. Holyfield.
oskirules
Nice. Go Bears. Welcome to Cal. Time to get nasty in the trenches.
GivemTheAxe
TomBear said:

What a great week. This young man is going to be really good. Thinking to four years down the road, I can't imagine how much potential this guy has.

And again, we get a really great young man of character. I love the statements about a "commitment being a commitment". Look at the schools that were looking at him. This is great.

Romans 8:31 indeed!

I say "Amen" to that, Brother.
chazzed
Welcome to Cal, young man. Go Bears!
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.