"Amy" found? Man faked Down syndrome and hired nannies to change his diapers

1,952 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearister
Fyght4Cal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b9c0efbe4b046313fbb006b/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
GRRAAH
Looks like Shocky to me!
NVBear78
Amy/Ulethani! Bahahahaha
socaliganbear
Ok who among us???
Fyght4Cal
socaliganbear said:

Ok who among us???
Indeed
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
TheFiatLux
Amy was frickin' brilliant. I wish we could have hired someone to expose who it was... if for no other reason to tip our caps. It was a pretty epic trolling effort.
FloriDreaming
TheFiatLux said:

Amy was frickin' brilliant. I wish we could have hired someone to expose who it was... if for no other reason to tip our caps. It was a pretty epic trolling effort.
It was. Looking back he was masterful at pushing buttons. God only knows where he found the time to do it.
TheFiatLux
Uthaithani said:

TheFiatLux said:

It was. Looking back he was masterful at pushing buttons. God only knows where he found the time to do it.
Oh and he would totally reel in me... and I look back and have to laugh because he REALLY did know exactly what buttons to push... and how he would go on opposing fan sites sometimes MONTHS in advance and just work it... Yeah, it was totally pathetic, but it was definitely pretty brilliant too. Altough it was also fun when the opposing fans would see through it.
calumnus
Uthaithani said:

TheFiatLux said:

Lol
bearister
Diaper Boy should be tossed out of a helicopter during a Sharknado. Diaper change plus all the fixings.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.