50;yard line tickets less than $50 on Stub Hub for Bowl game

1,694 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by wifeisafurd
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Must be no demand. Never seen this kind of price
Go Bears!
TheFiatLux
This is a surprise? This is not uncommon for low level bowl games. ANd BTW, 50 yard line tickets for the Citrus Bowl (so nice to see them going back to that name) for Kentucky v Penn State are only $75.

This is why i would recommend people buy tickets through Cal ($35) AND then you can also buy better tickets that you can sit in too (I did this for SC game). Doing this your 50 yard line seats will still only be $85, still a deal, Cal gets the money, AND we look good for selling a lot of tickets.
Bobodeluxe
Why not buy the tickets from Cal, donate another $50 to Cal, and walk over the the empty 50 yard line seats, like everyone else?
ducky23
TheFiatLux said:

This is a surprise? This is not uncommon for low level bowl games. ANd BTW, 50 yard line tickets for the Citrus Bowl (so nice to see them going back to that name) for Kentucky v Penn State are only $75.

This is why i would recommend people buy tickets through Cal ($35) AND then you can also buy better tickets that you can sit in too (I did this for SC game). Doing this your 50 yard line seats will still only be $85, still a deal, Cal gets the money, AND we look good for selling a lot of tickets.

And then donate your cal seats to a cal student or the local boys and girls club
GoldenB
not being in the know, I purchased 4 of the highest price tickets I could get through Cal for the Cheez it Bowl. I figured some money would go to the university but I didn't realize my seats would suck so much. Darn I wish I had read this thread before I got tickets when they went on sale
Bears2thDoc
GoldenB said:

not being in the know, I purchased 4 of the highest price tickets I could get through Cal for the Cheez it Bowl. I figured some money would go to the university but I didn't realize my seats would suck so much. Darn I wish I had read this thread before I got tickets when they went on sale
Learned my lesson at the 2004 Holiday Bowl when my seats were on the 3rd Deck......
Started buying from visiting team after that.....
35 yd line seats at Vegas Bowl from BYU Alumni for $40...
40 yd line Holiday Bowl tix from A&M for $50......
And for the Emerald Bowl, went through Miami and purchased Club seats for $45/ea, 40 yd line.

Cheers!
Go Bears!!
Beat The Horny Toads!!!
oskidunker
True. Anything you buy here will be alot higher.
Go Bears!
wifeisafurd

a word of caution, low 50 yard line is great. Because this is a baseball stadium, my experience from the last bowl game at what was then the BOB, is that high 50 yard line (above the boxes) may not be so good as one would think. See everyone there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.