Big game reply

1,750 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TheFiatLux
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?

wifeisafurd
People will be talking about that last drive for awhile.
upsetof86
I know I will be one of those people.
HateRed
Gardner's TD was one for the ages. On THAT play, CAL slapped the dark side into last week.
HateRed
Sorry, Garber's...
Marty
Gotta give Ted Robinson credit. Kept his commentary upbeat and professional even though you know he was throwing up in his mouth at the time.
brcal69
Marty said:

Gotta give Ted Robinson credit. Kept his commentary upbeat and professional even though you know he was throwing up in his mouth at the time.
I agree. Many Cal fans have historically been very critical of what they perceive as Robinson's Stanford bias in his coverage of different Cal events. While his coverage might not be entirely bias free, I believe that, on the average, he does a pretty good job.
TheFiatLux
brcal69 said:

Marty said:

I agree. Many Cal fans have historically been very critical of what they perceive as Robinson's Stanford bias in his coverage of different Cal events. While his coverage might not be entirely bias free, I believe that, on the average, he does a pretty good job.
No, his coverage is definitely biased towards Stanford (even in games where Stanford isn't playing he will insert some glowing comment about them), which is what made this so refreshing :-)

In this game, I agree, I thought he did a great job.
brcal69
Fiat: "No, his coverage is definitely biased towards Stanford (even in games where Stanford isn't playing he will insert some glowing comment about them), which is what made this so refreshing :-)
In this game, I agree, I thought he did a great job."

You're certainly not the only one to perceive this. I probably don't pay enough attention to announcers' comments. Maybe I'll be more sensitive to it next season.
TheFiatLux
brcal69 said:

Fiat: "No, his coverage is definitely biased towards Stanford (even in games where Stanford isn't playing he will insert some glowing comment about them), which is what made this so refreshing :-)
In this game, I agree, I thought he did a great job."

You're certainly not the only one to perceive this. I probably don't pay enough attention to announcers' comments. Maybe I'll be more sensitive to it next season.
Or maybe i should be less sensitive to it :-)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.