Pom Pom Peety fined 100k for not wearing mask

1,307 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FloriDreaming
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought it was strange, although tonight Raiders-coach not complying. You will comply. You will be absorbed.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/nfl-fines-head-coaches-masks
Go Bears!
Northside91
oskidunker said:

I thought it was strange, although tonight Raiders-coach not complying. You will comply. You will be absorbed.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/nfl-fines-head-coaches-masks
Don't worry. Neither Pete (93 years young) nor John (5'9", 296#) are at high risk for COVID complications. Also, chewing gum and bacon grease are excellent immune system support, at least as effective as a vitamin d bolus.

Oh, and this here, TOTALLY EFFECTIVE:

hanky1
a stupid fine purely out there for PR sake
ColoradoBear
Does sean payton get a mask exemption for already having Covid?

Gruden also says he had covid, though he doesn't mention being exempt from mask rules.
GoBears89
The NFL just fined Gruden & Payton (and their teams) as well. Not a surprise....
FloriDreaming
Dumbest rule ever. If everyone is tested and negative, there is no need for the masks. It's the equivalent of running everyone's shoes through the airport x-ray and then fining passengers for wearing shoes on the plane. An extra stupid level of stupid safety theater.
FloriDreaming
I'll add though I find it funny watching coaches who are wearing masks still trying to hide their face with the playcard.

I get it's drilled in so that when there are no masks coaches don't give away plays, but it's right up there with people who wear the masks when driving alone in the car in terms of silly-looking.

That's right. Any chance to take a shot at the coronabros, I'm gonna do it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.