Meanwhile the fraud loses by 14 to the Utes

1,364 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BeachedBear
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought they weren't very good. Foreman needs to take more shots.if he can go off like Eddie House , we might have a chance. Hyder notvery good three shooter and Betley cant get open. Antivich cold. Two man game. Inside to kelly, outside to Foreman. Foreman goes down for 55. It might be fun
Go Bears!
SFCityBear
oskidunker said:

I thought they weren't very good. Foreman needs to take more shots.if he can go off like Eddie House , we might have a chance. Hyder notvery good three shooter and Betley cant get open. Antivich cold. Two man game. Inside to kelly, outside to Foreman. Foreman goes down for 55. It might be fun
I've seen Foreman, and I've seen Eddie House. I like Foreman, but he is no Eddie House. That guy is a machine.

The player trying to guard House in most of the video was Dennis Gates, probably Cal's best defender on that team. Ouch.
SFCityBear
BearSD
Doesn't bother me to see a loss for smug Jerod "wish I'd been recruited by Stanford and not Cal" Haase.
HoopDreams
foreman HS game...

Growler91
Haas was Eddie's house.
SFCityBear
Growler91 said:

Haas was Eddie's house.
I know. I was there. No player, not Wilt, not Russell, not Kareem, not Walton, not Kidd, nobody ever owned Haas (or Harmon) the way Eddie House did that night.
SFCityBear
BeachedBear
SFCityBear said:

Growler91 said:

Haas was Eddie's house.
I know. I was there. No player, not Wilt, not Russell, not Kareem, not Walton, not Kidd, nobody ever owned Haas (or Harmon) the way Eddie House did that night.
Ditto - it was actually quite a show and I was weirdly rooting for him in a silent way. Eddie never came across as arrogant, rude or showy IMHO - it was just an incredible performance that I was glad to witness.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.