David Kravish Bundesliga Basketball All-Star

9 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Was watching the soccer game of Salzburg - Rapid Wien ..and at half they showed the two all-star teams. Jack Sikma's kid is also on it heh.
chazzed
Cool. Good to know that Kravish is succeeding in the German BBL.
Big C

Kravish! Now there's a guy the likes of whom we could use this season. A David Kravish would compliment our current roster quite nicely.
HoopDreams
concordtom
Brose Bamberg is his current team.

NVBear78
concordtom said:

Good find Tom, Kravish looks like a different person with the beard and has definitely added muscle since his time at Cal!
SFCityBear
Big C said:

Kravish! Now there's a guy the likes of whom we could use this season. A David Kravish would compliment our current roster quite nicely.
We haven't seen the new recruits yet, and if there is no outstanding improvement from our other bigs over the summer, I think Kravish would do more than compliment the current roster. He would be the best player on the team. Who would be better? He does everything pretty well. Shoot, score, rebound, pass, handle the ball, set screens, guard his man, block shots, and protect the basket. And Cal has had NO RIM PROTECTOR for 3 seasons now, like Kravish was, which Cal and Fox desperately need. There is always hope that some one might progress and step up to the level of a Kravish, but alas, our current bigs are all projects in various stages of development.
SFCityBear
concordtom said:

Interesting that there apparently is only one German on the starting five of a team in Germany. I also think it can't but help a post like Kravish to play on a club with Devon Hall as a guard, if he is the player I am thinking of. Hall was a really good guard for Virginia, for two and a half years under a great coach and a great program. Maybe you can find us some game video.
Big C
SFCityBear said:

Big C said:

We haven't seen the new recruits yet, and if there is no outstanding improvement from our other bigs over the summer, I think Kravish would do more than compliment the current roster. He would be the best player on the team. Who would be better? He does everything pretty well. Shoot, score, rebound, pass, handle the ball, set screens, guard his man, block shots, and protect the basket. And Cal has had NO RIM PROTECTOR for 3 seasons now, like Kravish was, which Cal and Fox desperately need. There is always hope that some one might progress and step up to the level of a Kravish, but alas, our current bigs are all projects in various stages of development.

Sure, he would be our best player. What I meant was his SKILL SET would compliment those of our returnees. Like you said, rim protection.

Open questions about Kravish: He was an outstanding student at Cal, was he not? I seem to remember him talking about going to med school. I guess he just wants to carry his basketball career as far as it will go, with no regrets. I wonder how much he makes with his German team? I'm pretty sure they would be paying way under the higher-paying European teams. Maybe he's been making enough to end up with a little nest egg when all is said and done. Lots of experience with foreign languages and cultures will certainly help him, later on in life. There's a guy with a bright future.
SFCityBear
Big C said:

SFCityBear said:

Big C said:

Sure, he would be our best player. What I meant was his SKILL SET would compliment those of our returnees. Like you said, rim protection.

Open questions about Kravish: He was an outstanding student at Cal, was he not? I seem to remember him talking about going to med school. I guess he just wants to carry his basketball career as far as it will go, with no regrets. I wonder how much he makes with his German team? I'm pretty sure they would be paying way under the higher-paying European teams. Maybe he's been making enough to end up with a little nest egg when all is said and done. Lots of experience with foreign languages and cultures will certainly help him, later on in life. There's a guy with a bright future.
Good post, and thanks for the correction. He is an athlete and a person Cal can be proud of, for sure.
concordtom

And yet all Shocky could see was his tie.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.