Personal brand coach

1,437 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearlyCareAnymore
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I advocated this exact thing. Cal needs to out in front in social media and helping players with NIL

It doesn't cost the millions of dollars of a practice facility

https://theundefeated.com/features/duquesne-empowers-athletes-by-hiring-personal-brand-coach/?addata=espn:ncb:index

Cal needs to be innovative
Ccajon2
Cal, the center for diversity and racial harmony really blew this one. I'll bet my last dollar the next MBB hire won't be some old white guy. Why not a women, since the top male coaches will avoid this job as if it's a covid infection.
stu
Is Susan Rice available?
oskidunker
Ccajon2 said:

Cal, the center for diversity and racial harmony really blew this one. I'll bet my last dollar the next MBB hire won't be some old white guy. Why not a women, since the top male coaches will avoid this job as if it's a covid infection.
What have we got to lose? Recruits might not come, though. That would be a big unknown.
Golden One
HoopDreams said:

I advocated this exact thing. Cal needs to out in front in social media and helping players with NIL

It doesn't cost the millions of dollars of a practice facility

https://theundefeated.com/features/duquesne-empowers-athletes-by-hiring-personal-brand-coach/?addata=espn:ncb:index

Cal needs to be innovative
Cal and innovation do not belong in the same sentence when it comes to athletics.
BigDaddy
Ccajon2 said:

Arizona briefly considered Adia Barnes, their women's coach, to replace Sean Miller. True story.
“My tastes are simple; I am easily satisfied with the best.” - Winston Churchill
BearlyCareAnymore
oskidunker said:

Ccajon2 said:

What have we got to lose? Recruits might not come, though. That would be a big unknown.
Zoomers aren't Boomers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.