Early games. Pac12starts early.

1,641 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Civil Bear
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?

2021-22 Cal Men's Basketball Schedule (confirmed games)
Nov. 18
Southern Utah
Berkeley, Calif. (Fort Myers Tip-Off)
Nov. 22
vs. Florida
Fort Myers, Fla. (Fort Myers Tip-Off)
Nov. 24
vs. Ohio State/Seton Hall
Fort Myers, Fla. (Fort Myers Tip-Off)
Dec. 2
Oregon State*
Berkeley, Calif.
Dec. 5
at Utah*
Salt Lake City, Utah
BeastBear69
The line for the Southern Utah game is Cal -1.5
bearmanpg
BeastBear69 said:

SUU is coming off a season where tthey won the BigSky regular season title and lost in the semi's of their tournament in overtime....Everyone is back for them too.....tough draw for the Bears...
SFCityBear
What's with the asterisk on the OSU and Utah games? Do those games not count in the PAC12 standings?
SFCityBear
calumnus
bearmanpg said:

BeastBear69 said:

SUU is coming off a season where tthey won the BigSky regular season title and lost in the semi's of their tournament in overtime....Everyone is back for them too.....tough draw for the Bears...

Wouldnt Florida, Ohio State or Seton Hall be a tougher draw?
HoopDreams
We are headed to a matchup with Ohio State and Sueing

My guess is it won't be pretty

calumnus said:

bearmanpg said:

BeastBear69 said:

calumnus
HoopDreams said:

We are headed to a matchup with Ohio State and Sueing

My guess is it won't be pretty

calumnus said:

bearmanpg said:

BeastBear69 said:

I wonder where we would be with Sueing, Vanover and Bradley as seniors?
bearmanpg
calumnus said:

bearmanpg said:

BeastBear69 said:

I'm not sure how this tournament is run but it looks like SUU is the toughest of the Palms Division....I was looking at their divisions....in the Beach Division, Cal, Ohio St, Florida and Seton Hall...all P6 teams....In the Palms Division you have Milwaukee who was 10-12 last season, Bowling Green 14-12, Yale didn't play last season and Southern Utah who had a record of 20-4.....I still think playing SUU is a tougher task than playing Milwaukee, Bowling Green or Yale....Cal is already playing Florida in the semifinals of their division with the winner taking on the winner of OSU and Seton Hall....
bearmanpg
After some more research, it doesn't appear the Nov 18th SUU game in Berkeley is part of the Ft. Myers Tip-Off Classic....Ft. Myers games start Nov. 22nd....So it doesn't seem that it's part of any draw....Sorry, I was confused....Being a home underdog says something though....
calumnus
bearmanpg said:

After some more research, it doesn't appear the Nov 18th SUU game in Berkeley is part of the Ft. Myers Tip-Off Classic....Ft. Myers games start Nov. 22nd....So it doesn't seem that it's part of any draw....Sorry, I was confused....Being a home underdog says something though....

Southern Utah will be a good test early. This past season they were good offensively but very bad on defense. Hopefully that allows Cal to gain some confidence filling in Bradley's shoes while working hard on defense.
Civil Bear
bearmanpg said:

Per the post above Cal is listed as the favorite at -1.5.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.