Grrraahhhh for the Warrior's Coach

2,068 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
Blueblood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What he said....I like him........he should run for office....he has guts.......
calumnus
Blueblood said:

What he said....I like him........he should run for office....he has guts.......

He is also a Bearent
DCW67MSW
Steve Kerr is a great coach who has always been out spoken on social issues.
DiabloWags
Gun violence changed his life at 18.
He speaks from the heart.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
calbear80
Is Steve Kerr related in anyway to Clark Kerr (the person who the former School of Deaf campus on Piedmont is named after)?

Go Bears!
ducky23
DiabloWags said:

Still remember asu students chanting PLO at him during a game. ASU…all class
sycasey
Let's also give it up for the SF Giants' manager.

concordtom
I honestly wish Kerr would retire from W's in 2+ weeks after a 4th title and run for high public office!
concordtom
ducky23 said:

DiabloWags said:

Wouldn't happen much anywhere today.
Greater awareness today.
Still, that's really disgusting!!
concordtom
calbear80 said:

Is Steve Kerr related in anyway to Clark Kerr (the person who the former School of Deaf campus on Piedmont is named after)?

Go Bears!

I've got Kerr in my family tree. Tangentially.
Goes to Scotland. It's not so uncommon of a name. I seriously doubt it connects any time in last 300 years. But eventually, sure.
calumnus
ducky23 said:

DiabloWags said:

Yeah, the only thing surprising about that is ASU fans knew enough about Lebanon and Kerr's dad to come up with that taunt.
MSaviolives
ducky23 said:

DiabloWags said:

Reminds me when Ducks fans chanted "house on fire" at Leon Powe, who had become homeless from a house fire when he was a kid. I guess we can blame lack of fully formed cortexes or something.
BearBint
concordtom said:

I honestly wish Kerr would retire from W's in 2+ weeks after a 4th title and run for high public office!
I don't approve of celebrity politicians, although Kerr would be better than most (and Zelensky proved himself a hero in the midst of a catastrophe). If famous people want to govern, they should start with their local city council.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
calumnus
BearBint said:

concordtom said:

I don't approve of celebrity politicians, although Kerr would be better than most (and Zelensky proved himself a hero in the midst of a catastrophe). If famous people want to govern, they should start with their local city council.

"Politics is show business for ugly people."
concordtom
BearBint said:

concordtom said:

and get buried in bull****. Politics is mostly a losing game, because you can't make all of the people happy all of the time.

As any politician works his way up, the other side has time to find (or create/invent) enough flaws to bury you the higher you go.

That said, I cannot argue much more about your point! And still, I think he's be good!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.