Is Knowlton The Worst AD in Cal History Or Is He The Worst Ever In College Sports?

832 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by oskidunker
calbear80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your thoughts?

Moderators, can we have a poll on this?

Bring Back Respect To Cal FB, MBB and WBB!

Go Bears!
CalLifer
calbear80 said:

Your thoughts?

Moderators, can we have a poll on this?

Bring Back Respect To Cal FB, MBB and WBB!

Go Bears!
I think we can all agree that he is the worst to ever get a 10-year contract extension or whatever he was given. That cannot be disputed.
cal83dls79
All of the above
oskidunker
What's the point of this? It's been discussed over and over again .Knowlton is not going anywhere.

I rather talk about how to fix the basketball team with Knowlton. He won't be fired. Why waste time on it??????
Go Bears!
cal83dls79
oskidunker said:

What's the point of this? It's been discussed over and over again .Knowlton is not going anywhere.

I rather talk about how to fix the basketball team with Knowlton. He won't be fired. Why waste time on it??????
ok, let's talk about firing fox. Feel better? Or would you rather discuss wether or not Lars should be posting down low or top of the key? Now that's productive time!
oskidunker
cal83dls79 said:

oskidunker said:

ok, let's talk about firing fox. Feel better? Or would you rather discuss wether or not Lars should be posting down low or top of the key? Now that's productive time!

Now you are talking!
Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.