PAC-12 in Sagarin

887 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by calumnus
calumnus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recent
1. UCLA #3
2. Arizona #6

3. Utah #40
4. Oregon #43

5. ASU #51
6. USC #59

7. Stanford #68
8. WSU #70
9. Colorado #71

10. UW #126
11. OSU #148
12. Cal #192

According to Sagarin we have a 50-50 chance of beating UW and OSU at home. However, we already beat Colorado, fairly comfortably until they went small. That means teams like Stanford tomorrow night are in reach too. Haase has better players but he is not a good coach.
HoopDreams
I didn't realize Utah was so high and Colorado was so low. For some reason (partly last year's results and what I heard about recruiting) I thought it was reversed

calumnus said:

Recent
1. UCLA #3
2. Arizona #6

3. Utah #40
4. Oregon #43

5. ASU #51
6. USC #59

7. Stanford #68
8. WSU #70
9. Colorado #71

10. UW #126
11. OSU #148
12. Cal #192

According to Sagarin we have a 50-50 chance of beating UW and OSU at home. However, we already beat Colorado, fairly comfortably until they went small. That means teams like Stanford tomorrow night are in reach too. Haase has better players but he is not a good coach.
calumnus
HoopDreams said:

I didn't realize Utah was so high and Colorado was so low. For some reason (partly last year's results and what I heard about recruiting) I thought it was reversed

calumnus said:

Recent
1. UCLA #3
2. Arizona #6

3. Utah #40
4. Oregon #43

5. ASU #51
6. USC #59

7. Stanford #68
8. WSU #70
9. Colorado #71

10. UW #126
11. OSU #148
12. Cal #192

Utah is 11-4, 4-0 in PAC-12 play. They have beaten Georgia Tech on a neutral court, Arizona at home and, WSU, Cal and Stanford on the road. They lost at BYU and to #20 TCU on a neutral court by 4 points and Mississippi State on a neutral court by 3.

Colorado is 9-6, 1-3 in PAC-12 play. They had nice wins over Tennessee, Texas A&M and at Stanford. They have lost to ASU, at Washington and at Cal and at Grambling and to UMass and Boise State on neutral courts.
HoopDreams
calumnus said:

HoopDreams said:

calumnus said:

Recent
1. UCLA #3
2. Arizona #6

3. Utah #40
4. Oregon #43

5. ASU #51
6. USC #59

7. Stanford #68
8. WSU #70
9. Colorado #71

10. UW #126
11. OSU #148
12. Cal #192

Utah is 11-4, 4-0 in PAC-12 play. They have beaten Georgia Tech on a neutral court, Arizona at home and, WSU, Cal and Stanford on the road. They lost at BYU and to #20 TCU on a neutral court by 4 points and Mississippi State on a neutral court by 3.

Colorado is 9-6, 1-3 in PAC-12 play. They had nice wins over Tennessee, Texas A&M and at Stanford. They have lost to ASU, at Washington and at Cal and at Grambling and to UMass and Boise State on neutral courts.
thanks for the recap. I don't follow either program closely and hadn't seen either team play. Wasn't impressed with either team really, especially their front court (although Utah has one good front court player, he did poorly vs Cal)

I guess Colorado losing their super star PG was too big a loss to overcome
calumnus
HoopDreams said:

calumnus said:

HoopDreams said:

calumnus said:

Recent
1. UCLA #3
2. Arizona #6

3. Utah #40
4. Oregon #43

5. ASU #51
6. USC #59

7. Stanford #68
8. WSU #70
9. Colorado #71

10. UW #126
11. OSU #148
12. Cal #192

thanks for the recap. I don't follow either program closely and hadn't seen either team play. Wasn't impressed with either team really, especially their front court (although Utah has one good front court player, he did poorly vs Cal)

I guess Colorado losing their super star PG was too big a loss to overcome

They are not impressive.

It is what is frustrating about our situation and those who make excuses and claim or act like Cal cannot ever again be a top program, or cannot until we spend $150 million on a practice facility that we don't have the money for, so we hire a Mark Fox AIMING for mediocrity, he inevitably falls short of even that, but excuses are made and he is defended by misguided loyalists and then we extend him.

Tiny next door neighbor St. Mary's has a top 20 program at a fraction of our budget. San Francisco has a good team. It is far from impossible, it starts with a good coach, but you have to believe it is possible and move on from what isn't working.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.