new recruit?

1,264 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bearister
calfanz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
3 star
bearister
I say we take a hard pass:

Stephen's explosiveness and athleticism are below standard. He's not a great finisher around the basket. He needs to considerably improve as a ball handler … Stephen must develop as a point guard to make it in the league.*

*From a 2009 scouting report. The scout that wrote that report is now making a meager living selling meagers door to door (Woody Allen, Take the Money and Run)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
socaltownie
Edit. Now I know from google.
Take care of your Chicken
UrsineMaximus
bearister said:

Stephen's explosiveness and athleticism are below standard. He's not a great finisher around the basket. He needs to considerably improve as a ball handler … Stephen must develop as a point guard to make it in the league.*

*From a 2009 scouting report. The scout that wrote that report is now making a meager living selling meagers door to door (Woody Allen, Take the Money and Run)
Oh that made me laff. As I read it, I thought it was you writing it in sarcasm...when I got to the end I saw you quoted it. But jeez that would have been funny had u left off the source!!
UrsineMaximus
He spoke to the WBB team after their game the other night against 'furd (great game for Cal albeit a 4pt loss).
Big C

I wonder if any other women's team in the land has a #30 named Curry?

(Actually, there's a decent chance, since there must be other players named Curry and they might well be #30 because of Steph. But Jayda is the closest one, for sure.)
bearister
UrsineMaximus said:

bearister said:

Oh that made me laff. As I read it, I thought it was you writing it in sarcasm...when I got to the end I saw you quoted it. But jeez that would have been funny had u left off the source!!

It never ceases to amaze me how useless so many professional talent evaluators are: No Big College Program takers for Brent Barry, Klay Thompson or Damian Lillard. The first minute of play that I observed Barry and later Klay, in Cal's gym I opined, "Wow, that is a good NBA player. Why didn't Cal snag him?" I did not see Lillard in college.
bearister
UrsineMaximus said:

He spoke to the WBB team after their game the other night against 'furd (great game for Cal albeit a 4pt loss).

Now I finally get the point of the OP. That being the case…..

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.