THE Floor Wiper

1,128 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by Bear8995
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone who's been to a Cal basketball game (men's or women's) this season has seen the extraordinary Cal Floor Wiper.

One senior night this video was featured on the scoreboard, and I thought it was very cool and original

I've spoke to him and he said he created it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2eyY-xt5SO/?hl=en
harebear
I was wondering who made the video because I thought it was hilarious and very well done.

I wonder what Zach is doing now. Seems like he could be a valuable addition to one of the social media teams in the athletic dept.
stu
He'd be a great replacement for Knowlton. But we'd have to find a new mop man since Knowlton can't to that from Colorado.
OldenBear
gonna miss you, Zman
Eastern Oregon Bear
That was great! It's always fun to see someone performing a mundane task with style and swag.

I'm happily surprised that the Cal Athletic Department didn't tell him to cut out the showboating.
HoopDreams
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

That was great! It's always fun to see someone performing a mundane task with style and swag.

I'm happily surprised that the Cal Athletic Department didn't tell him to cut out the showboating.
I briefly spoke to Zach again at the Beach VB game on Friday.

He was talking to another student, and introduced me to him saying he will be the next Floor Wiper. I told him he needs to up his game because Zach is a hard act to follow.

Bear8995
During the Fox years, he was the most entertaining part of the game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.