How many ACC basketball games were on tbe ACC streaming over flow channel last year?

1,200 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by brevity
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just curious if I will need espn+. Did a search, came up empty
Go Bears!
brevity
oskidunker said:

Last season the ACC announced the full composite schedule (PDF link), and there were 50 games on ACCNX, the streaming-only channel. All of them were non-conference games in November and December.

I imagine it will be the same this season, only with 18 teams instead of 15.
sycasey
And you don't need to pay for ESPN+ to get ACCNx. It comes with whatever service you get ACC Network on.
oskidunker
brevity said:

oskidunker said:

Last season the ACC announced the full composite schedule (PDF link), and there were 50 games on ACCNX, the streaming-only channel. All of them were non-conference games in November and December.

Maybe we get somebon the KRON cw
Go Bears!
brevity
oskidunker said:

[Maybe we get somebon the KRON cw

You might. The CW has a separate deal with the ACC for a small package of football, men's basketball, and women's basketball games. If Cal is in one of those games, it will be on The CW exclusively, and not on anything owned by ESPN.
sycasey
The CW gets a fair number of ACC basketball games, more than they do for football. So I would expect to see Cal on there at some point.
RedlessWardrobe
For ACC plus, you go to the espn app, find the game, and then log in with your TV provider and password. I have Direct Tv and was able to do it for the Davis fb game. Of course, for the first 12 days of September it wouldn't have worked due to the dtv/disney dispute but that's been settled, thus I'm optimistic that I will able to see every Cal football/basketball game this season one way or another. (I still plan to attend some in person.)
brevity
brevity said:

I never followed up on this. The ACC's 2024-2025 schedule was announced about a week ago (PDF link) and there are 88 games on ACCNX. Again, all of them are non-conference games in November and December.

Here are Cal's games (all on their home court) that are streaming only:

11/04 vs CSU Bakersfield
11/07 vs Cal Poly
11/21 vs Air Force
11/24 vs Sacramento State
11/27 vs Mercyhurst
12/10 vs Cornell
12/14 vs Northwestern State

Each will likely be simulcast on ACCNX and ESPN+.
oskidunker
brevity said:

brevity said:

I never followed up on this. The ACC's 2024-2025 schedule was announced about a week ago (PDF link) and there are 88 games on ACCNX. Again, all of them are non-conference games in November and December.

Here are Cal's games (all on their home court) that are streaming only:

11/04 vs CSU Bakersfield
11/07 vs Cal Poly
11/21 vs Air Force
11/24 vs Sacramento State
11/27 vs Mercyhurst
12/10 vs Cornell
12/14 vs Northwestern State

Each will likely be simulcast on ACCNX and ESPN+.

All home games which I will be at. Whats the word on replays or any way to record?

I would imagine probably tv is holding up the sellingnof tickets for the game at the SAP center
Go Bears!
brevity
oskidunker said:

All home games which I will be at. Whats the word on replays or any way to record?

There's a pretty good chance that the ACC Digital Network will put up full replays on YouTube.

Here's a November 6 game between UMBC and Louisville, one of the first ACCNX games from last season:

And here's a December 30 game between Lipscomb and Florida State, the final ACCNX game from last season:

The full replays are posted about 2 days after the game takes place.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.