cal's monster class deux

1,376,269 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Warriors win game 1 of the NBA Finals
...by twenty

bluesaxe
Yeah, I'm only 61 and I was so glad you guys were gone when I got to Cal. So can we keep it to basketball here and drop the political drivel?

caltagjohnson;842842228 said:

OK, I am 82 which is pretty old, even in this age. When I went to Cal, 1956-1959 Cal, was TOTALLY DIFFERENT. 16,000 students and conservative. Step too far out of line and they kicked you out. I am totally disappointed in the political atmosphere which pervades Cal. I don't want to be resposible for unleashing another liberal on society.

I have always been a Cal basketball fan and will remain so. I just renewed my Courtside seat. I will increase my donation to the Cal Excellence in Basketball fund. I am in the minority which thinks Cal will have a
decent team next year. It is also very young, but these are guys who will stick around. I also believe Jones will prove to be a very good coach. No sense arguing about that. Just wait and see what happens.
south bender
bluesaxe;842843549 said:

Yeah, I'm only 61 and I was so glad you guys were gone when I got to Cal. So can we keep it to basketball here and drop the political drivel?

Amen.
Shocky1
cal grad kameron rooks is gonna go home with the commitment to san diego state, a special young man from a remarkable family

don't tell nobody but kam got a crush on alicia keys so he went to her super bowl weekend performance & listened to her while standing outside the venue in downtown san francisco with a million other partygoers

nothing but love (goodbye)::cry:

Shocky1;842837022 said:

new washington head coach mike hopkins has indicated he's not interested in graduate 5th year senior transfers for the upcoming season, slow ball at hometown san diego state makes the most sense for k(rooks)

Shocky1

yeah us mutts of mixed descents like ricky fowler (japanese/native american), ivan rabb, kameron rooks, brenden glapion, nick hamilton, brandon chauca, christian behrens, justice seueing jr, lou richie, jason kidd & myself know that all roads lead to berkeley, it's a place that truly embraces diversity

never met a mutt who was racist or really even prejudiced, we celebrate all cultures

diversity matters (with curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs)#:woohoo

Shocky1;842835077 said:

pro golfer mutt of mixed descent ricky fowler is doing the hang with his new girlfriend former cal pole vaulter allison stokke

yeah cali is the home of the curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the pga tour):bluecarrot::newnana:
Shocky1
[video=youtube;3ANGZm0xPOA][/video]

coach wyking is not happy with dontae coleman's newfound passion for pole vaulting, coach told me he wants dontae to play primarily at the 2 with only limited minutes at the 1 in order to not harness his basket attacking mindset...reports that dontae is gonna start at the 1 are typical misinformation by those who don't know ****

yeah allison stokke got more game than dontae coleman, it's not even close

sorry dontae

dontae fell in the sun (in cali)#:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw
Shocky1
OaktownBear;842842823 said:

So, really, I get your schtick. Don't like it, but I get it. How do you justify arguing that people are "losers" because their act of hurting the program is to watch a game on television instead of cheering in person (and I get that, I do) but you kiss the ass of a guy who tries to bang a reporter, gets his ass fired, very rightfully so, then rather than acknowledge being an ass and hurting his program, proceeds to actively take out revenge on Cal and specifically tells recruits not to go to Cal. Ah yes. He's your friend.

No way you can argue any one on their couch watching a Cal basketball game is damaging Cal more than Huff and certainly not more than Huff wants to. If you are going to play this schtick, at least be consistent and kick that guy to the curb with the rest of us losers.

oaktown, the thing you don't get is that it's much healthier to live your life accepting the flaws of others, not trying to dissect people & then turning them into evil caricatures (particularly since you really don't know those you dislike including me, i'm the easiest guy in the world to approach & converse with at haas, why don't you at least talk to me once before speculating re: my character or if the monster is a schtick?), it's too bad that you didn't learn this lesson while in berkeley...it's one of the greatest gifts that i received from my cal education, i dunno maybe if you get a yoga/meditation practice there will still be hope for you to eliminate the misdirected hate from your heart

all of us are flawed to some extent, got it?

huf worked relentlessly to recruit for cal & i respect that, we've argued over a lot of things including his advice to jemarl baker (he was his lead recruiter) & olivier sarr (who he originally put in touch with the dealmaker)...he made a fatal career move with that vindictive dumb azz blonde (he didn't listen to me) & he's living with the consequences

plus i really like yanni's dad too, he's an eye doc in manhattan & had never played a behind the hedges exclusive (very limited diversity) club in the hamptons, i made that happen for him at friar's head & we enjoyed a special day together

oaktown, i reach out to literally everyone associated with the cal basketball program & that's never gonna change, that's the fabric of my experiencing the magic of cal basketball...and yeah those fake model fans that have the means to attend cal basketball games in person on gamedays but instead just passively watch on tv & then talk **** about the players & coaches are ******* losers

straight outtta the hamptons#:bluecarrot:
BearlyCareAnymore
Shocky1;842843913 said:

oaktown, the thing you don't get is that it's much healthier to live your life accepting the flaws of others, not trying to dissect people & then turning them into evil caricatures (particularly since you really don't know those you dislike including me, i'm the easiest guy in the world to approach & converse with at haas, why don't you at least talk to me once before speculating re: my character or if the monster is a schtick?), it's too bad that you didn't learn this lesson while in berkeley...it's one of the greatest gifts that i received from my cal education, i dunno maybe if you get a yoga/meditation practice there will still be hope for you to eliminate the misdirected hate from your heart

all of us are flawed to some extent, got it?

huf worked relentlessly to recruit for cal & i respect that, we've argued over a lot of things including his advice to jemarl baker (he was his lead recruiter) & olivier sarr (who he originally put in touch with the dealmaker)...he made a fatal career move with that vindictive dumb azz blonde (he didn't listen to me) & he's living with the consequences

plus i really like yanni's dad too, he's an eye doc in manhattan & had never played a behind the hedges exclusive (very limited diversity) club in the hamptons, i made that happen for him at friar's head & we enjoyed a special day together

oaktown, i reach out to literally everyone associated with the cal basketball program & that's never gonna change, that's the fabric of my experiencing the magic of cal basketball...and yeah those fake model fans that have the means to attend cal basketball games in person on gamedays but instead just passively watch on tv & then talk **** about the players & coaches are ******* losers

straight outtta the hamptons#:bluecarrot:

This is the most ridiculous, hypocritical post ever. You don't know me but you've accused me of being a bad parent. You caricature and judge people all of the time based on one thing - whether they attend Cal basketball games. You've said a lot of things that are hurtful to good Cal fans. To say that you learned not to judge people at Cal and I should have learned the same is total bullshyte. You are the most judgmental person on this board.

I've said several times that I don't know the man who posts as Shocky. He could be a fabulous guy. But I can only judge Shocky in his words and judging those words is as fair for me it is fair for you to judge me and everyone else.

Boil it down. Forget about the other stuff Huff did and his other flaws. You have ripped long time Cal fans to shreds because they don't attend Cal games. This includes fans who live in New York who have attended games when we played in New York. you have said publicly and to me privately that you do it because we need to fill Haas to help recruiting. Clearly one empty seat at Haas does not hurt Cal recruiting as a guy who actually gets to talk to recruits and uses the opportunity to negatively recruit against Cal even if his own school isn't in the running out of a personal vendetta. You cannot justify the differential treatment. If you aren't going to judge him by his flaws, if you don't want me to judge him by his stop judging people by one far more minor flaw.

The thing I am most proud of in my life are my two wonderful kids. You directly called my kids lazy without knowing them and then justified it rather than apologizing. So go phuck yourself for that.

The second thing I'm most proud of is being a good father to those kids. You directly called me a bad parent and justified it. So go phuck yourself for that too.

The third thing I'm most proud of is being a good husband. Some how you've managed to avoid attacking me on that one

The fourth thing I'm most proud of is my Cal education which includes graduating with honors. You've attacked me on that as well. No one I've ever met has managed to hit two of those, let alone 3. So again, go phuck yourself.

You don't get to be a miserable piece of Shyte to people, never express remorse or apologize, in fact justify your behavior, and then ask that your flaws be ignored. Cal didn't teach me to never judge people. It taught me to judge them on actions and character. No I haven't met you in person, but the lack of character you have displayed in thousands of posts, the fact that you don't care about people you attack and you attack them in deeply personal ways is enough to judge you. You can't say you do great things and then try to divorce yourself from acts committed as Shocky. You own all of your behavior.
Shocky1
oaktown, if you told me you got an anger management problem, i would believe you
BearlyCareAnymore
Shocky1;842843930 said:

oaktown, if you told me you got an anger management problem, i would believe you

If you told me you had a Peter Pan complex I'd believe you.

No anger management problem. Calmly sitting here recognizing you as a piece of shyte the same way I calmly recognize what dogs leave in the grass are pieces of shyte.
Shocky1
OaktownBear;842843931 said:

If you told me you had a Peter Pan complex I'd believe you.

No anger management problem. Calmly sitting here recognizing you as a piece of shyte the same way I calmly recognize what dogs leave in the grass are pieces of shyte.

happy, muggy, trouble, misty mae & stinko minko leave me gifts under the piano for some reason every now & then

no big deal

glad to hear your calm & not gonna hurt yourself

a matter of perspective (oaktown all fiery & **** like that)#
BearlyCareAnymore
Shocky1;842843934 said:

happy, muggy, trouble, misty mae & stinko minko leave me gifts under the piano for some reason every now & then

no big deal

glad to hear your calm & not gonna hurt yourself

a matter of perspective (oaktown all fiery & **** like that)#

Mine leave their gifts in the shower. Very considerate canines to make it so easy to clean up.

All nonviolence, me. No danger to myself or anyone else no matter how much they resemble the gifts I sometimes find in my shower
Big C
I wanna get together with OaktownBear, Shocky1 and Chapman_is_Gone and have a few beers. If we get tired of talking about Cal, we could maybe just talk about our kids and parenting!

Wait, Oaktown has said he doesn't drink... Well, I'm willing to have his beers (rare that I exceed my limit, but WTH) and he can have some of my OxyContin and crack.

If anybody else wants in on this, I'll post the particulars when it gets set up.
NYCGOBEARS
Big C_Cal;842843952 said:

I wanna get together with OaktownBear, Shocky1 and Chapman_is_Gone and have a few beers. If we get tired of talking about Cal, we could maybe just talk about our kids and parenting!

Wait, Oaktown has said he doesn't drink... Well, I'm willing to have his beers (rare that I exceed my limit, but WTH) and he can have some of my OxyContin and crack.

If anybody else wants in on this, I'll post the particulars when it gets set up.

That would be epic.
Shocky1

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the lone star state):bravo
petalumabear
NYCGOBEARS;842843957 said:

That would be epic.

I'd want in. I've met Shocky (Bill) at Haas on the court postgame and he was (for those few minutes) the antithesis of his online persona. The question is (and OTB nailed it in ways I never did) why act like a POS on here when it's totally unnecessary. I'd love to hear a cogent answer to that one and not another dumb throw away response like he gave OTB above..
GB54
I'm sippin Don P gonna pop me another bottle. Tired of all this tussling, gonna mack me a Yoga model
NYCGOBEARS
GB54;842843972 said:

I'm sippin Don P gonna pop me another bottle. Tired of all this tussling, gonna mack me a Yoga model

Love it when you go all OG.
HoopDreams

GB54
NYCGOBEARS;842843986 said:

This is Alpha Bear Territory..tm pending
Big C
NYCGOBEARS;842843986 said:

Yeah... makes me feel all covfefe
joe amos yaks
"Covfefe" is an Eastern European term for an informal type of toasting.
First you lift your shot glass, then salute---"budem zdorovi!"---down the shot of vodka and then smell your arm. It is very common.
Shocky1
GB54;842843972 said:

and yeah we'll order bottle service too, sleep (and clothes) is for losers

pac 12 tnt (the chainsmokers@xs nightclub)#:beer:
GB54
Shocky1;842844052 said:

and yeah we'll order bottle service too, sleep (and clothes) is for losers

pac 12 tnt (the chainsmokers@xs nightclub)#:beer:

Simple pleasures, rock star living, drugs and golf clubs on the ceiling. We're popping bottle service at the meditation joint, can't do a downward dog, life's got no point.
NYCGOBEARS
GB54;842844058 said:

Simple pleasures, rock star living, drugs and golf clubs on the ceiling. We're popping bottle service at the meditation joint, can't do a downward dog, life's got no point.

GB Dawg up in the cut. Spitting rhymes and cold crushing MC's with lesser degrees.
UrsaMajor
Shocky1;842843913 said:

oaktown, the thing you don't get is that it's much healthier to live your life accepting the flaws of others, not trying to dissect people & then turning them into evil caricatures (particularly since you really don't know those you dislike including me, i'm the easiest guy in the world to approach & converse with at haas, why don't you at least talk to me once before speculating re: my character or if the monster is a schtick?),

Uh, Dana Altman? Steve Alford? Sean Miller?
Shocky1
coach wyking has offered 2018 bad azz big 6'7" 235 lbs andre kelly of lincoln high school (stockton) & team arsenal

kelly scored 24.1 ppg along with a redunkulous 15.1 rpg, 2.7 arg & 1.9 bpg, dude can motor in transition & would be a good fit in the bears new high tempo offensive scheme as a 4 that can slide to the 3 in a big lineup...right now he got crooked azz shooting from behind the 3 point line but he's a got a fluid stoke as evidenced by his 72% on free throws

andre is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa that is trending upward...but more importantly he got good hair

family is really important to him, the proximity of stockton to berkeley on gamedays would allow him to share his collegiate playing experience with his parents, family, coaches & friends

an unofficial trip is gonna happen this month, kelly has already been back to the bay for california golden bears basketball & football games...with marcus lee & kingsley okoroh graduating/pursuing the nba after this season, the time is now

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nor cal):gobears::gobears::gobears:
Beardog26
UrsaMajor;842844073 said:

Or our longtime, team and man building rugby coach, Jack Clark, who Shocky, despite being willfully uninformed and stubbornly ignoring evidence to the contrary presented to him multiple times, persistently daggered on this board Interesting how Shocky dismisses criticism of himself from people who don't know him, yet has no problem forming, and mindlessly spouting opinions of others based on inaccurate incormation. Anyone who calls him on it is then a loser (even if they buy season tickets and go to many Cal sporting events).
UrsaMajor
Shocky1;842844080 said:

coach wyking has offered 2018 bad azz big 6'7" 235 lbs andre kelly of lincoln high school (stockton) & team arsenal

He plays premier league soccer too?
petalumabear
Beardog26;842844083 said:

Or our longtime, team and man building rugby coach, Jack Clark, who Shocky, despite being willfully uninformed and stubbornly ignoring evidence to the contrary presented to him multiple times, persistently daggered on this board Interesting how Shocky dismisses criticism of himself from people who don't know him, yet has no problem forming, and mindlessly spouting opinions of others based on inaccurate incormation. Anyone who calls him on it is then a loser (even if they buy season tickets and go to many Cal sporting events).

This... ^^^
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[video=youtube;zQDNqnISi20][/video]

Shocky1
Beardog26;842844083 said:

beardog26, did jack clark also tell you how he angrily called me on my private cell number (with no explanation how he obtained that number) for our 1st & only conversation?...he verbally gave me financial information which i to date have not been able to confirm with the athletic department which in all fairness is not particularly transparent with respects to fiscal transparency such as the deal maker's stated concerns for his departure including the misuse of meb funs for operational recruiting costs...if you would like to send me the prospectus on the rugby team's self funding mechanism, i'm more than happy to share with you my email for the routing of that information

clark told me he's willing to significantly cut his rugby roster to reduce the number of male participants in terms of title ix compliance & that's a real plus from my perspective as someone who feels strongly that the university of california, berkeley cannot afford to continue to fund its current 30 sports model

you don't want to hear this but the reality is that along with roxy i talk to more cal donors than anybody & 90% of them don't care about rugby
dal9
UrsaMajor;842844073 said:

9 out of 10 times when I read stuff like this I hold back, but I am amazed by how many people don't get the concept of a "fan board"...yes, it is OK to talk $hit on other teams/coaches (it's part of the fun)...it's especially OK in these cases when it's backed up by plenty of facts...
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842844085 said:

He plays premier league soccer too?

yeah andre kelly not only plays professional soccer in the united kingdom but he also got a 3.5 gpa & plays summertime aau basketball for the oakland based team arsenal which includes lou richie's bishop o'dowd standouts elijah hardy & naseem gaskins

andre got a lotta skills

kp's vision (for a stronger community)#:bravo
First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.