cal's monster class deux

1,375,857 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

coach wyking & the staff have offered 6'10' (with a 7'1" wingspan) 208 lbs kenneth nwuba from jacksonville florida who plays for the national powerhouse oak hill academy against the nation's most elite teams

the bears are targeting 2 bigs with one scholly reserved for jordan brown to join top 100 players matt bradley (playing himself into the top 50/25 this summer) & jacobi gordon as part of cal's go all the way up class (2018)...kenneth would be an ideal shot blocking/defensive quarterback calling out the switches 5 in cal's uptempo downhill transition louisville/golden state warriors scheme

nwuba is already a dynamic rim protector that plays d with an active motor...offensively he's still developing but he's an above average passer for his size

warning: do not watch this video if you got any heart of medical issues, ok?...this **** is getting live

[video=youtube;EUcY3QjO8as][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (in the beautiful san francisco bay area):gobears:
Shocky1
what up cole?

the summer of 2017 is almost out of reach, nobody at the beach

but your gonna compete again during your final season in berkeley before heading off to your next big adventure in life...yeah the monster is telling coach wyking that he should do the right thing & offer you a scholly for your senior year out of respect/recognition for all your tireless hard work & 100% commitment to the cal basketball program

dude, your a special guy & i'm gonna be the 1st guy to scream when you do your signature crafty reverse layup around the bucket

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the catalyst):bluecarrot:
Shocky1
update: marvin bagley jr & sr have cancelled their official visit to tucson for next week, they are leaning towards duke with usc having an outside chance

major arizona donor told me that the donut boy of tuscon caught every one of bol boy's games in las vegas, he's the wildcats priority big (shareef o'neal is already committed) for 2018 which is gonna be really bad ******* news for chase jeter when this happens...only complication is if bol bol will get cleared by the ncca (his academic are terrible) but no worries about getting accepted to a **** school like arizona which got no academic standards/admissions process

Shocky1;842858085 said:

update: the bagleys have petitioned the ncca to reclassify from the 2018 to the 2017 class, will be interesting to see if the ncca slowplays the classwork & accreditation evaluation process as there are serious questions re: both factors

the bagley are like the balls, they are dictating the terms of engagement (playing time, starting line ups, style of play, etc.) to college basketball, that kinda of superstar centric catering is not a good thing for their teammates who gotta put up with all the circus ****

jordan, there's no clown show in berkeley, got it?

as the world turns#:bigpuke:
SFBearz
Shocky1;842858675 said:

update: marvin bagley jr & sr have cancelled their official visit to tucson for next week, they are leaning towards duke with usc having an outside chance

major arizona donor told me that the donut boy of tuscon caught every one of bol boy's games in las vegas, he's the wildcats priority big (shareef o'neal is already committed) for 2018 which is gonna be really bad ******* news for chase jeter when this happens...only complication is if bol bol will get cleared by the ncca (his academic are terrible) but no worries about getting accepted to a **** school like arizona which got no academic standards/admissions process

Fake news.
Shocky1

berkeley=center of the universe

steph's replacement#:bear:
Shocky1
SFBearz;842858704 said:

Fake news.

sfbearz, you really should just get over it, my apologies for hurting your feelings

BearNecessities
SFBearz;842858704 said:

Fake news.

:rollinglaugh:
Shocky1

what up, kenneth?

you got good hair but you don't got great hair

sorry

nude as fake news (clothes are for losers)#
SFBearz
Shocky1;842858707 said:

sfbearz, you really should just get over it, my apologies for hurting your feelings

Huh? Your post is not accurate, Ucla is in the picture.
Shocky1
SFBearz;842858715 said:

Huh? Your post is not accurate, Ucla is in the picture.

wrong, ucla is a longshot 3rd behind strong leader duke & distant usc
Shocky1
question: where you gonna learn the biz skills necessary to acquire venture (start up) funding, brand your product with someone like beast mode & then get minted?

answer: the university of ******* california, berkeley

https://www.inc.com/zoe-henry/hingeto-launches-with-marshawn-lynch-as-brand-partner-raises-1.9-million.html

don't be a dumb azz (get educated at an academically elite university)#:rant
Shocky1

what's trending upward worldwide & blowing up in the fashion world for f/s 17?

that would be the monster forever young curvy brunette yoga female fashion line...yeah lil yachty is my partner, (he's gonna be my floor guest for several games at haas this season) our branding slogan is "don't be a ******* dumb azz" which we hammered out at nobu malibu

this **** is getting live, that's why me & lil yachty got more coin than dumb azzs that go to **** schools academically like oregon & arizona

monster forever young apparel#:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo
Shocky1
our 1st foto shoot for the monster forever young apparel for our bring it back line which is targeting curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs is dropping this morning but no worries, still got time for yoga/mediation & golf today...got no idea what lil yachty gonna do tho he mentioned working on our cfm shoe brand or something

trust me, this is big ******* biz, there's no rest in the fashion world

haas biz school=#1 ranked undergraudate b-school in the united states of america & its territories (including maui & caicos)

:facepalm
Shocky1

yeah there's still ongoing boardroom discussions between me & lil yachty with our partners shay & taylor re: my role in print ads in the high end couture fashion magazines for our proposed "we're all ******* black beetles" campaign targeting mutts of mixed descent, i dunno maybe justice sueing jr will consult with us or something

:woohoo
Shocky1
let's be real here, shocky is a real crowd pleaser
Shocky1

who's the biggest cal basketball program nor cal recruiting miss during the last half a century?

not talking about dumb azz eddie house that's for sure, the answer is skyline college's gerardo kelly, dude could flat out ball

don't make the same mistake twice (back to the bay)#:nono:
Shocky1
bipolarbear;842858758 said:

I have been trying for days to renew my Insider subscription. I go trought all the steps and get to "order" which I click, the only option for payment offered on the provided drop down menu is PayPal, which I click. PayPay informs me that Cal media etc. is only available for Premier or Business accts. After much seaching on PayPal it seems they no longer have "Premier" accts. I am not a "Business". Several emails to Bear Insider with this info, screen shot, etc.have not been answered. I am wiliing to pay with a credit card or even a check, but it seems that is not an option. I give up.

the simplest way to renew your bi subscription is to put around 98 bucks in unmarked bills in a plain paper bag clearly marked "to shocky" & then leave it underneath the stop sign in the weeds by the telegraph island exit on the bay bridge after midnight on basketball gamedays, i'll make sure you get renewed

if i can't make i'll be sure one of my curvy brunette yoga female associates takes care of it, ok?

trust me (shocky got your best interests at heart)#:gobears:
Shocky1
important notice from the athletic dept: the above payment process is also available for all cal basketball season tix(s) & individual game ticket(s)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842858773 said:

important notice from the athletic dept: the above payment process is also available for all cal basketball season tix(s) & individual game ticket(s)

and make sure you mark clearly with a blue magic marker what games you want & **** like that

if you want transaction guarantee protection insurance, just put an extra 5 bucks in the bag, got it?
mikecohen
Shocky1;842858723 said:

As long as it's not Cal, what does it matter?
Shocky1
mikecohen;842858789 said:

As long as it's not Cal, what does it matter?

the marvin bagley jr & sr (like the ball family, they are a clown show distraction for their teammates) one year decision for either 2018 or the 2017 ncca petition request will impact/shift the balance of power in the pac 12...if he reclassifies to 2017 or heads to duke as expected & if i can persuade jordan brown along with another talented big to join matt bradley & jacobi gordon as part of cal's started at the bottom class (2018), then the california golden bears will be positioned for a potential 2018 pac 12 championship & deep ncca run

furthermore, steve alford's impending failure to sign the bagleys could results in his dismissal after what is expected to be a very disappointing 2017 season for the unrealistic ucla fan base which don't fully comprehend that john wooden's championships were directly a result of sam gilbert's purchasing of players for the "wizard"...this uncertainty re: alford's future along with the knowledge of his rapist enabling decisions in the past & the distance from roseville to westwood (unlike berkeley) on gamedays will be key factors in the cal vs ucla recruiting battle for jordan brown

dominoes#
HoopDreams
what's your prob with eddie house?

Shocky1;842858759 said:

who's the biggest cal basketball program nor cal recruiting miss during the last half a century?

not talking about dumb azz eddie house that's for sure, the answer is skyline college's gerardo kelly, dude could flat out ball

don't make the same mistake twice (back to the bay)#:nono:
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842858804 said:

what's your prob with eddie house?

what up wing man?...check out my conversation with eddie house re: gpas, dude is a dumb azz

Shocky1;842799345 said:

taylor couldn't get off work from her job as a hostess at the trendy japanese restuarnt in our hood in north scottsdale because of the barrett jackson car show crowds so her dumb azz dad traveled solo to st marys high school in downtown phx to watch kj hymes tonite vs shadow mountain

the gym is packed & loud with the student sections yelling funny group stuff at each other, it's the epitome of the magical innocence of high school basketball in the united states of america...so i find an open seat in the 1st row of the benches directly across from the st marys bench...yeah i'm wearing my cal official team jacket & golf cap, gotta make sure the recruits know that i'm at the barricade with them...i quickly befriend my seat neighbor hank who's coached half of the guys on both teams in 8-14 years old aau ball, he gives me detailed insights into the players as we talk shop...hank asks me if i'm a coach & i tell him "sort of, kinda depends who you ask"

shadow mountain (19-0) is the #1 ranked team in arizona/top 20 team in the nation & they are coached up by former nba all star mike bibby...they play an absolutely frentic destructive full court press with defenders in squat fundamentally sound postures for 32 minutes & they unselfishly share the ball...they beat st marys 85-60 & apparently won the state championship game last year by 40+ points

so how did kj hymes play against big time competition tonite?

he was much more energized & played with a stronger motor than the last game i watched of his...hymes got an ivan rabb vibe to his game so when the ball was inbounded 3 feet away from me on the sideline i told him "demand the ball, kj, be physical, demand the ball, let's do this"...kj looked me in the eyes & gave me a quick nod...shortly thereafter he imposed his will & finished off a point range heavily contested bucket around the rim...let's be real here, waiting for my recruits to arrive in berkeley after i recruit them & before i coach them up in college is not in the best interests of the program, they need my messages no later than their junior years of high school

kj got a smoothy technically sound shot & will be a very good free throw shooter in college from day 1...he fluidly runs the court well & got a pretty good handle for his size...hymes got worn down as the warp speed pace of the shadow mountain d caught up with him, he would benefit both physically & from a conditioning standpoint from working with coach nic in the future...he's also got to play with more aggression but trust me he's got all the talent

st marys got kj & another talent in odua isibor who is a powefully constructed all american defensive end who is commited to ucla for football but their head coach seems to enjoy aruging with the refs all game (kinda like bobby hurley) more than scheming to utilize his low post talent

at halftime hank (who seems to know every person in the gym) introduced me to eddie house whose son jalen is a starter for mike bibby's powerhouse team, our conversation went down like this:

shocky (with a shoulder bump & handshake): man, it's good to finally meet you eddie, i didn't really follow cal basketball back in the day but everybody has told me about your 61 points at harmon gym, what was up with that?

eddie: the reason i got a lot of animosity against cal is because tod bozeman didn't even talk to me even though i was just down the street, never watched any of my games (in hayward), nothing

shocky: yeah bozeman was a bad dude...what was your gpa in high school?

eddie: real good, around 2.7, was on honor roll my last year

shocky: do you live here now or back in the bay?

eddie: i live here, do some stuff with the pac 12 network, a podcast for the suns & some camp stuff too

shocky: that's cool,your son jalen can definitely play, maybe cal should recruit him, what's his gpa?

eddie: he's a good student, around 2.5

gpas matter (don't be a dumb azz)#:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
HoopDreams
sorry, shockster, lil yachty already has a partner

[video=youtube;ALMVGr9gcH4][/video]

Shocky1;842858737 said:

what's trending upward worldwide & blowing up in the fashion world for f/s 17?

that would be the monster forever young curvy brunette yoga female fashion line...yeah lil yachty is my partner, (he's gonna be my floor guest for several games at haas this season) our branding slogan is "don't be a ******* dumb azz" which we hammered out at nobu malibu

this **** is getting live, that's why me & lil yachty got more coin than dumb azzs that go to **** schools academically like oregon & arizona

monster forever young apparel#:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bra vo:bravo
Shocky1
yeah not happy with lil yachty about that & his ******* non compete agreement...good thing the monster forever young apparel won't be available at target

Shocky1
rapist enabler steve alford prioritizing the following bigs for 2018:

-nazeron reid, 6'9" power forward from new jersey will officially visit ucla on september 16th
-david mccormack, going hard after the 6'9" 290 lbs oak hill grinder
-bol bol, not gonna happen but the bruins are still trying
-moses brown, 7 footer from new york
-marvin bagley, not gonna happen
-bryan penn johnson, offered but not actively watched during the july viewing period

jordan brown & jaedon ledee are not priority recruits for alford

dominoes#
Shocky1
BearNecessities;842858843 said:

this **** is getting live

hashtaggoesinthefrontdumbass#

look the worst thing ever would be for readers to confuse the monster with the insipid writing style of stale hacks like connor letourneau

don't be a dumb azz#
SFBearz
Shocky1;842858723 said:

Wrong
HoopDreams
Matt Bradley and his Team Eleate wrapped up the Adidas Uprising tournament with a loss to the loaded and bigger compton magic, but not before Bradley dropped 27 points.

Bradley averaged 26 pts (43% from 3, 83% FTs), 9 rebounds, and 3 assists over the 6 games

Shocky1
you gotta be possessed with the dream, you have to believe it when you cannot see it

wins & losses#:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe:axe
Shocky1
MoragaBear;842858850 said:

Good luck to anyone finding the "Telegraph Island exit on the bay bridge."

agreed
parentswerebears
It's not that hard if you look really closely with your eyes closed.
BearNecessities
Shocky1;842858844 said:

look the worst thing ever would be for readers to confuse the monster with the insipid writing style of stale hacks like connor letourneau

don't be a dumb azz#

It's cute how you copy posts from other threads here
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842858865 said:

It's not that hard if you look really closely with your eyes closed.

really hoping that i don't gotta keep my eyes closed (again) when marcus, the king & roman shoot free throws this season...there's some **** in life that's just better unobserved

myopia hunt (500+ practice shots a day, no days off including sunday, is the solution)#:hammer::hammer::hammer:
Shocky1
BearNecessities;842858867 said:

It's cute how you copy posts from other threads here

not really, you & the monster got an entirely different perspective re: what's cute in life

shocky likes ponytails#
First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.