cal's monster class deux

1,376,558 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
89Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842735346 said:

coach nic works with his guys hands on every step of the way to get their bodies right, he's got a proven track record of preparing relentlessly hard working/mentally tough young men for the nba

2014 nba draft: jordan mcrae 6'6" 185 lbs 2nd round philadelphia 76ers (currently with the world champion cleveland cavaliers)
2014 nba draft: jarnell stokes 6'9" 263 lbs 2nd round memphis grizzlies (currently with the denver nuggets)
2015 nba draft: josh richardson 6'6" 197 lbs 2nd round miami heat
2016 nba draft: tyrone wallace 6'6" 205 lbs 2nd round utah jazz
2016 nba draft: jaylen brown 6'7" 225 lbs 1st round (#3 overall pick) boston celtics

all 5 of these guys are currently getting paid in the brutally competitive nba that quickly exposes those that don't got the physical strength/stamina to play in the league

ivan rabb will be a lottery pick in the 2017 nba draft & jabari bird is projected to be drafted in 2017 if he can prove to nba scouts that he got a full time bad azz non stop motor

did you know that you're gonna spend more time with your college team's s&c coach than your head coach?...is coach nic the kinda guy that can get you to the next level?

get paid (and educated)#

What do you think of his outfit there?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]ROGER MOUTE A BIDIAS - Son of Camille Mout Bidias and Agnes Bertine Gonfane a Ziem Eps Moute. His father is the village chief of Bia Messe, and a high-ranking government official, managing the National Employment Fund of Cameroon, a training and job-placement national agency.

One of his brothers is Luc Richard Mbah Moute, who was selected by Milwaukee in the 2008 NBA Draft.

That makes Roger and his brother(s) a prince.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]before the Texas game, I saw part of the team basketball practice in the RSF, and after the practice, a few of the players stayed late to continue to work on their craft, shooting, playing one-on-one, etc. The relentlessly hard working Roger was one of them.

Before last season I had a brief conversation with Roger and he told me he's been working on his shot. I noticed that he made a big jump with his shooting last year. His form looked pretty smooth, with a high arcing shot.

When he was playing one-on-one, he looked very strong, quick, athletic, and long with some nice ball handling, AND a pretty good pull up jumper.
Something else I noticed for the first time. He played with a little bit of swagger.

Don't let Roger's big smile and friendly demeanor fool you. That's his off-the-court personality. On the court, he's an athletic defensive stopper and offensively can score the ball by getting to the rim and taking the open J ... with a little mean-streak
[/SIZE]
Shocky1
troy, are you gonna surround yourself in the future with good people/energy?...the oregon basketball program is like a dive bar

heavy is the head that wears that crown#
Shocky1
89Bear;842735593 said:

What do you think of his outfit there?

coach nic looks like he's dressing for a job interview at pet smart, conservative & straightforward...the tie length is slightly off, the shirt collar is too broad/stiff & he missed an opportunity to sport a matching pocket square with his jacket...the pointy euro shoes are a plus but overall there's not much to see here:headbang

fallon, on the other hand, absolutely owns her simple yet elegantly fun dress which is cut at the perfect length to show off her ucla basketball playing wheels...gotta love the one strap pumps which go perfectly/color complement with her husband's shoes...the shades sell the whole deal, she's serving looks for sure:bravo

the fashion police (what not to wear)#
mikecohen
stu;842735591 said:

Might have been lack of depth or predictable play calling. We didn't look too good in the 3rd quarter and we got blown out in the 4th.

A thought: The (offensive) system depends on the inability of the defense to pick up all the available receivers if they're all executing what the play calls for. Kudos to Webb & Hansen for getting so extraordinarily on the same page in such a short time. The fact that this degree of connection with the other receivers at this early point in the season doesn't yet exist is maybe more to be expected than blamed so last night, when the defense threw 8 guys at Hansen (I exaggerate), the alternatives were not as available as the system would have them be. With the talent in the receiving corps (albeit, or maybe because they're young & inexperienced - after all, Hansen is a Senior and hasn't shown anything close to this before now), this issue has to improve. I think they're essentially gonna have to use Hansen mostly to make the other receivers more open for a while 'til the other receivers get more in tune with everything.
mikecohen
Shocky1;842735719 said:

coach nic looks like he's dressing for a job interview at pet smart, conservative & straightforward...the tie length is slightly off, the shirt collar is too broad/stiff & he missed an opportunity to sport a matching pocket square with his jacket...the pointy euro shoes are a plus but overall there's not much to see here:headbang

fallon, on the other hand, absolutely owns her simple yet elegantly fun dress which is cut at the perfect length to show off her ucla basketball playing wheels...gotta love the one strap pumps which go perfectly/color complement with her husband's shoes...the shades sell the whole deal, she's throwing looks for sure:bravo

the fashion police (what not to wear)#

Shocky: Is that really you talking, or one of your infinitely fashion-conscious female relatives?
Shocky1
mikecohen;842735721 said:

Shocky: Is that really you talking, or one of your infinitely fashion-conscious female relatives?

mike, meet me at 4:00 am on the bay bridge exit for treasure island & i'll share with you the fashion secrets of the universe

mikecohen
Shocky1;842735726 said:

mike, meet me at 4:00 am on the bay bridge exit for treasure island & i'll share with you the fashion secrets of the universe

I'll be there - not that I care about the fashion secrets of the universe, because context is everything, and your analysis of Nicky Chris (as entertaining as it was) missed a universe of context
Shocky1
jabari's curvy brunette yoga female girlfriend kelli hayes (a ucla hooper) loves the bird man's casual man about town look

two thumbs up#:cheer
puget sound cal fan
Cool stud!
Shocky1
if you told me that my boy cole welle got a messed up sense of beach fashion i would believe you, you can take the surfer dude out of the pipeline but you can't take the boyz of summer out of coastal cali

yeah there's no curvy brunette yoga females on the road, nobody on the beach but i can see you, your brown skin shining in the sun & your fuchsia yoga mat touching your small azz bum

summer is out of reach#
Shocky1
marcus, did you know that elvis had mental issues at the end of his life?...the king wore a lot of crazy mixed up outfits like a ****** up haight ashbury hippie, is that your deal?

but it's not your fault, you got that crazy azz curvy brunette yoga female from kentucky following you everywhere but no worries just tell ashley she can sit by me on the floor while she's serving you looks, life is sometimes complicated

marcus, you can always change your digits

my favorite california golden bear hippie#:gobears:
Shocky1

charlie killing the classic black & white gq look (socks are overrated) with one of them curvy brunette yoga females from chi-city:woohoo
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;TSa8FNRjNyU][/video]

HoopDreams
[video=youtube;t2UjfRB6HD8][/video]

Shocky1
what up, old timers?

the foundation for cal basketball has built on your unwavering support thru the years, you have made the trek to your palace which resulted in the ncca national championship finals teams of 1959 & 1960

early ticket indications are that some of you are not renewing you season tix(s), can you find your way to haas pavilion to support your california golden bears for another season of the magic of cal basketball?

i see your kind smiles at the game as you walk to your seats as we listen to the great cal band together, i sincerely hope to see you again this season

check out the link below entitled "tickets available," the green dots represent the available season tix(s) seats at our palace, let's do this

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=B16ST&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&_template=chocolat

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including those can't imagine life without their palace)

HoopDreams;842732943 said:

[SIZE=5]Senior Jabari Bird is ONE BIG REASON to get your butts in the seats in Haas Pavilion[/SIZE]

Shocky1
happy b-day coach martin, your present from me of a package of 12 coupons for free haircuts at supercuts is in the mail, got no idea why you wanna keep me further afar

are you 41 years old or something?...let's be real here, ira lee got way better hair than you

shut the **** up, shocky#:gobears:
89Bear
Shocky1;842735855 said:

what up, old timers?

the foundation for cal basketball has built on your unwavering support thru the years, you have made the trek to your palace which resulted in the ncca national championship finals teams of 1959 & 1960

early ticket indications are that some of you are not renewing you season tix(s), can you find your way to haas pavilion to support your california golden bears for another season of the magic of cal basketball?

i see your kind smiles at the game as you walk to your seats as we listen to the great cal band together, i sincerely hope to see you again this season

check out the link below entitled "tickets available," the green dots represent the available season tix(s) seats at our palace, let's do this

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=B16ST&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&_template=chocolat

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including those can't imagine life without their palace)

It's not often you get to see the future number 1 pick in the NBA draft...
Shocky1
89Bear;842736003 said:

It's not often you get to see the future number 1 pick in the NBA draft...

look 89bear, your excitement re: nick hamilton is understandable but we should probably watch him in a couple of games before we deem nick aka lil yachty the greatest ******* player this season in college basketball, ok?

yeah the good news is that if hamilton goes #1 in the 2017 nba draft, the smartest bear of them all got the mental aptitude/street smarts to negotiate his kicks & luxury fueled up uber helicopter endorsement deals...plus he can always count on the king to run security for him when he goes on public speaking engagements at kayne's dash store openings & **** like that, king definitely got his eyes on things

50 year friendships (this is cal basketball)#
Shocky1
i'd rather see kim k & kayne (singing diamonds are forever at the presidential inauguration) in the white house than that dumb azz donald, there's zero debate about that

Shocky1;842504273 said:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been clown punked...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

"they're bringing drugs...they're bringing crime...they're rapists and some i assume are good people"
-donald trump's disparaging comments re: mexicans

to be honest with you when i 1st read these comments i thought trump was talking about criminal dana altman & the oregon basketball program

the fallout from these racist comments is that numerous major corporations including nbc, univision & macys (which is kinda funny because the chairman played golf with us at ferry point) have cut ties with him

you're fired, donald#

Shocky1
coach webster watched today 6'3" 160 lbs 2019 point guard amani "mook" from inglewood & the earl watson elite...harris played for the montverde academy in florida last season & is now enrolled back home at st bernard

yeah mook got really good hair, we're talking mcdonalds all american game ****

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the earl watson elite berkeley pipeline)
89Bear
Shocky1;842736146 said:

look 89bear, your excitement re: nick hamilton is understandable but we should probably watch him in a couple of games before we deem nick aka lil yachty the greatest ******* player this season in college basketball, ok?

yeah the good news is that if hamilton goes #1 in the 2017 nba draft, the smartest bear of them all got the mental aptitude/street smarts to negotiate his kicks & luxury fueled up uber helicopter endorsement deals...plus he can always count on the king to run security for him when he goes on public speaking engagements at kayne's dash store openings & **** like that, king definitely got his eyes on things

50 year friendships (this is cal basketball)#

Not Nick that I was talking about. It is Roman...
Shocky1
89Bear;842736256 said:

Not Nick that I was talking about. It is Roman...

it would be great if roman could knock down an open 5 foot jumper before it's determined he's gonna be a 2017 nba draft lottery pick

500+ shots a day (just ask jemarl & trevin)#
Shocky1

happy b-day trevin

trevin, serious question, has anybody with a 4.0+ gpa in the history of earth ever turned down a 4 year scholarship to cal, stanford or the ivy league to attend the university of utah?

berkeley is gonna be midnite city in celebration of your turning 13 years old today, do you even own an electric shaver?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including salt lake city):gobears:

travel/explore the world#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

mikecohen
Shocky1;842736169 said:

i'd rather see kim k & kayne (singing diamonds are forever at the presidential inauguration) in the white house than that dumb azz donald, there's zero debate about that

You're aware that, after some public consideration, Kim has come out, solidly, for Hillary. I don't know about Kanye
Shocky1
mikecohen;842736273 said:

You're aware that, after some public consideration, Kim has come out, solidly, for Hillary. I don't know about Kanye

mike, to be honest with you my political views are formed without any input from kim k, that might be a close minded mistake on my part but i kinda doubt it

bearmanpg
Any talk about Kim K. and minds is some sort of dichotomy....
Shocky1
bearmanpg;842736289 said:

Any talk about Kim K. and minds is some sort of dichotomy....

yeah, she's gotten a lot of dichotomy thru the years
mikecohen
Shocky1;842736291 said:

She's a truly extraordinary cultural persona: It does take some mind to make that much money. She is actually politically active on the side of Armenian Nationalism (which given the history there of the past 150 years, is a very meaningful political gesture). The way she has injected herself into the middle of the racial dialectic in this country which breaks all the rules and offers one of the first big cultural signposts to the goal of us all not noticing that there is nothing there meaningful to notice. And how did this basically very short and very round person (who could easily be pretty un-pre-possessing) become an icon of beauty surrounded by beauty ideals she does not resemble - in a part of the culture which is particularly unforgiving to such differences (just ask any teen-age girl sensitive about her appearance - and how many aren't - more so to the degree to which they vary from the "norm")?
Shocky1

cal's monster class exclusive announcement: young ivee is the great grand nephew of ray charles & his exploits on the basketball court are even more remarkable when you consider ivan's myopic 20/700 vision...that's why the cal basketball program don't feed him the ball with entry/lob passes or let him fly the fueled up uber helicopter on gamedays, it all makes sense now

what a wonderful world (this is cal basketball)#
dal9
Shocky1;842736291 said:

Shocky1
coach wyking is making an in home visit today with 6'4" 180 lbs david singleton a top 60 player in the 2018 class from bishop montgomery & the summertime aau belmont shore

singleton is a smooth fundamentally sound combo guard that can shoot with deep range that unselfishly facilitates his teammates with good decision making...he is being coached up by highly respected longtime so cal coaching legend doug mitchell...mitchell has told me about his development of justin cobbs & his challenges with richard solomon re: his unwise quest to become a stretch forward 4 (solo transferred to price as a result)

he's not afraid of taking ice in his veins game winning moneyballs, singleton wants the ball in his hands in go time

[video=youtube;VYthvA8IBg4][/video]

david is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.9 gpa as a sophomore...seriously doubt he & his family will select an academically mediocre school for such a gifted & motivated true student athlete that is mentally limitless with academic ambition

yeah david singleton would be a tremendous potential future leader of cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including torrance):gobears:
Shocky1
check out ira lee's fueled up uber helicopter summer mixtape, he's gotta work (500+ shots a day) harder on his crooked azz shooting when he recovers from his shoulder surgery but make no mistake about it, ira is all the way up (playing a foot above the rim) & if you ask him where he's gonna live he might point at the berkeley hills & tell you go go all the way up

50 year friends (jemarl & juhwan)#
Shocky1

coach martin missed his uber helicopter ride but resourcefully grabbed a taxi to watch jordan nwora this morning at the vermont academy...the cal staff is building strong & respectful relationships with the nwora family & is in a strong position to receive one of the 5 official visits for the spring signee...nwora is receiving offers from an exploding list of national powerhouses & is regarded as a top 50 player in the 2017 class with his elite shooting skills

good luck to coach martin on getting reimbursed on his september expense account for the taxi ride:headbang

Shocky1;842710746 said:

the cal staff offered 6'7" 210 lbs sharpshooting 2017 wing jordan nwora after he blew up last weekend in las vegas playing for the ny rens in the nike eybl circuit...he played last year at park school in buffalo averaging 25.2 ppg, 12.3 rpg, 4.1 apg & 3.4 spg & will be attending prep school next year at the vermont academy

nwora's mom is a college professor & academics will be a big part of his collegiate decision, his dad is the head basketball coach at erie community college...more importantly jordan got good hair

the plan is to start taking college visits this summer, a trip to berkeley is a distinct possibility for the smooth shooting forward who also brings a team 1st non entitled approach to basketball

jordan is the best shooting 3/4 in the 2017 class

[video=youtube;BW6piizMVoI][/video]

the walking dead (love cali)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including amherst new york)
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.