cal's monster class deux

1,376,414 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oskidunker;842757233 said:

Excellent post. Is Mullen an adequate replacement fo Matthews?
From what I have seen, might be 70%.

from a chemistry standpoint grant is a significant upgrade & will also be a better perimeter defender than j mat who lost the 3 point shooter at some critical last minute junctures last season which resulted in some dagger to the heart 3 pointers from opponents

mullins got a pure shooting stroke, my biggest concern is will his 100% engaged scrappy style of play & lean body hold up during a grueling pac 12 gauntlet, think the staff will need to monitor his minutes to avoid fatigue/burn out resulting in injury(ies)
concordtom
Shocky1;842757583 said:

from a chemistry standpoint grant is a significant upgrade & will also be a better perimeter defender than j mat who lost the 3 point shooter at some critical last minute junctures last season which resulted in some dagger to the heart 3 pointers from opponents

mullins got a pure shooting stroke, my biggest concern is will his 100% engaged scrappy style of play & lean body hold up during a grueling pac 12 gauntlet, think the staff will need to monitor his minutes to avoid fatigue/burn out resulting in injury(ies)

Let's compare:

Grant Mullins from deep:
JR: 69-157 - .439
SO: 38-109 - .349
FR: 40-107 - .374

Jordan Mathews last yr from deep:
JR: 89-214 - .416
SO: 70-158 - .443
FR: 42-110 - .382

I think the nod has to go to Jordan.
But, we can compare how they do as Seniors to, if we wanted.

Main point is that Mullins has the ability to knock it down, same as Jordan.
concordtom
Grant FT is better:

113-136 - .831
80-89 - .899
46-53 - .868

and Jordan's:
83-104 - .798
92-117 - .786
64-84 - .762
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4]http://www.dailycal.org/2016/11/07/come-ivan-rabb-stays-true-oakland/[/SIZE][/COLOR]

concordtom
Last year, Jordan played 1011 minutes.
Grant played 1070 minutes:

Grant had 132 REBS
Jordan had 116 REBS

Grant had 116 Assists
Jordan had 43 Assists

Grant wins 28-16 steals
Grant wins 5-0 in blocks
Even in steals, Grant 47, Jordan 46
Grant had slightly more fouls, 80 to 73.

Main thing that jumps out are the assists!
Grant playing against lessor competition, so blocks, steals, rebounds.... makes sense. But that he's looking for teammates more often (2.7x more) is a nice thing!!
concordtom
Shocky1;842757582 said:

that's the plan, tight connections will be necessary

Best of luck with that!
Shocky1
the ugly truth re: collegiate basketball recruiting of elite basketball talent is that nike under phil knight's regime misuses their powerful influence to corrupt the recruitment of guys targeted by criminal dana altman

stubbs (who is a piece of ****, read the post below) arranged the nike corporate visit/inference re: a future nba shoe contract that will potentially someday benefit troy, troy sr as an assistant coach with the nike sponsored las vegas prospects will keep (and most likely increase) their nike dirty money flowing to the aau team

reality is that oregon is an academically mediocre school that is aligned with a corporate partner that illegally manipulates the recruitment process for their targeted prospects, the browns did not make a 50 year decision, they made a biz decision based upon immediate perceived benefits

the nike dirty money & dana altman's absolute corruption was a key factor in coach montgomery's retirement 2 years ago, how did that play out?

cal (a nike school at the time) had received a commitment from an athletic 6''11" 230 lbs big idrissa diallo over usc, ucla & colorado...the fact that diallo was overrated & mistakenly thought he was a stretch 4 & not a back to the basket 4/5 is not the point of this story

criminal dana altman wanted to pursue diallo & at that point nike's aau representative threatened diallo's aau coach william middlebrooks with program funding termination if he didn't play along with nike's preferred school (knight graduated from oregon, the current athletic director is his hand picked buddy)...this extortion threat resulted in diallo decommiting from cal against his will & taking an official visit to oregon...altman later lost interest in diallo but by then coach martin also passed on iddy too, he was not a good cal fit as solo part deux playing on the perimeter...as a footnote, iddy went to boston college for a year & has since transferred to uc riverside

coach montgomery was very upset with this oregon/nike underhanded corruption & this weighed heavily in his decision to retire

i'm not gonna talk about troy brown jr anymore, i'm more consumed with the ethical true student athletes & their families that select the #1 ranked public university in the world...i'm very proud of the recruiting efforts of our high character coaching staff, the values of the university of california, berkeley are not for sale in our quest to win championships, we will take the long way home on this challenging road

oregon is a dirty program

dancing with the devil (steaks with snakes)#

stivo;842753839 said:

Should we be excited for this? According to the rumors it sounds like he is currently favoring Oregon.

i dunno maybe troy likes crumbs with bums?

troy, do you really have anything in common with the ducks coaches & players outside of basketball?

who are you, what are your core values, how are you going to achieve your life's goals while finding inner peace & helping others?

Shocky1;842701297 said:

important information for all prospective 2017 & 2018 cal targets that are also considering oregon: dana altman is a criminal

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing & suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators (just like joe paterno) that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*kendall smith is transferring from oregon, altman's promises never came true
http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Kendall-Small-to-transfer-46477371

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $10m in damages each filed by rapists dominic artis & daymean dotson
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/03/former_ducks_damyean_dotson_do.html

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about it, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

the heart of darkness#
socaltownie
While I am not buying (simple skepticism deeply ingrained in me by a lifetime around higher ed) the particulars of the above story it is fairly obvious that Nike+Phil+Oregon+AAU is deeply corrupting. Now the generally good news is that Nike's stock is down about 20% since the start of the year as much of the luster is off the glow they enjoyed ealier in the decade. That and Phil is another year older. I assume vast amounts of money will be laid at Oregon's doorstep but I also hope that with Phil's passing the corrupting influence of Nike+AAU starts to go away.
UrsaMajor
Agreed, SCT. For the short-term, basically top-level ballers are going to be pawns in the Nikes v. Under Armour game. Don't know about the specifics of the Diallo story, but we've heard that tale before with other players. Sonny Vaccarro has written about the corruption when he was working for Adidas (who was once a player).
concordtom
Shocky1;842757629 said:

the ugly truth re: collegiate basketball recruiting of elite basketball talent is that nike under phil knight's regime misuses their powerful influence to corrupt the recruitment of guys targeted by criminal dana altman

stubbs (who is a piece of ****, read the post below) arranged the nike corporate visit/inference re: a future nba shoe contract that will potentially someday benefit troy, troy sr as an assistant coach with the nike sponsored las vegas prospects will keep (and most likely increase) their nike dirty money flowing to the aau team

reality is that oregon is an academically mediocre school that is aligned with a corporate partner that illegally manipulates the recruitment process for their targeted prospects, the browns did not make a 50 year decision, they made a biz decision based upon immediate perceived benefits

the nike dirty money & dana altman's absolute corruption was a key factor in coach montgomery's retirement 2 years ago, how did that play out?

cal (a nike school at the time) had received a commitment from an athletic 6''11" 230 lbs big idrissa diallo over usc, ucla & colorado...the fact that diallo was overrated & mistakenly thought he was a stretch 4 & not a back to the basket 4/5 is not the point of this story

criminal dana altman wanted to pursue diallo & at that point nike's aau representative threatened diallo's aau coach william middlebrooks with program funding termination if he didn't play along with nike's preferred school (knight graduated from oregon, the current athletic director is his hand picked buddy)...this extortion threat resulted in diallo decommiting from cal against his will & taking an official visit to oregon...altman later lost interest in diallo but by then coach martin also passed on iddy too, he was not a good cal fit as solo part deux playing on the perimeter...as a footnote, iddy went to boston college for a year & has since transferred to uc riverside

coach montgomery was very upset with this oregon/nike underhanded corruption & this weighed heavily in his decision to retire

So, let me digest what you're saying by going back in time and recalling what I know of then...

Diallo was a late (spring) recruit. We were hoping he'd sign with Cal, and while waiting, Monty retired. Martin came in, and immediately brought Okoroh with him. After that, Diallo tripped to Boston, and it was on the return trip that he sat across the isle from me on the plane and I had a brief chat with him. I've reported here previously that it was my interpretation that HE WANTED CAL, but that option was no longer open to him.

So, if I take what you are saying at face value, all this interaction between Diallo, Monty, and and Oregon happened before Monty retired. Hmmm...

You know, the funny thing is, logic would offer, if Monty had simply stayed, not gotten ruffled by Diallo tripping to Oregon, he could have still landed Diallo after Oregon decided they didn't want him after all. It would have been much ado about nothing and we'd have had another Montgomery recruit. Perhaps Monty got frustrated with this, but, come on, man - this is what college recruiting is all about. And if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen....
It's sad to me to replay this scene. Monty was the elder statesman, quite respected. You telling how he got his feathers ruffled by Altman and Oregon is not how I want to remember him. I get what you're saying. No fun. But, still...
tsubamoto2001
concordtom;842757760 said:

So, let me go back in time...
Diallo was a late (spring) recruit. We were hoping he'd sign with Cal, and while waiting, Monty retired. Martin came in, and immediately brought Okoroh with him. After that, Diallo tripped to Boston, and it was on the return trip that he sat across the isle from me on the plane and I had a brief chat with him. I've reported here previously that it was my interpretation that HE WANTED CAL, but that option was no longer open to him.

So, if I take what you are saying at face value, all this interaction between Diallo, Monty, and and Oregon happened before Monty retired.
And the funny thing is, logic would offer, if Monty had simply stayed, not gotten ruffled by Diallo tripping to Oregon, he could have still landed Diallo after Oregon decided they didn't want him after all. It would have been much ado about nothing and we'd have had another Montgomery recruit. Perhaps Monty got frustrated with this, but, come on, man - this is what college recruiting is all about. And if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen....
It's sad to me to replay this scene. Monty was the elder statesman, quite respected. You telling how he got his feathers ruffled by Altman and Oregon is not how I want to remember him. I get what you're saying. No fun. But, still...

CT, Diallo was not a late recruit. Monty (or, more likely, one of his assistants, I think Gottlieb) made him a priority and he signed in the Fall. I remember this because I was very vocal about his recruitment and some posters on here were touting him as our PF of the future, which was laughable even back then.
concordtom
tsubamoto2001;842757764 said:

CT, Diallo was not a late recruit. Monty (or, more likely, one of his assistants, I think Gottlieb) made him a priority and he signed in the Fall. I remember this because I was very vocal about his recruitment and some posters on here were touting him as our PF of the future, which was laughable even back then.

Okay, I had to read [URL="http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston-college-basketball-recruiting-2014/2014/5/10/5703964/boston-college-basketball-recruiting-pf-idrissa-diallo-commits-to"][U]this article[/U][/URL] dated May 10 2014, to recall that he had originally committed to Cal before decommitting.

.... I suppose I stand corrected.
So, let me combine what you and Shock have told me...

Idy was committed to us, decommitted after interference from Altman/Oregon.
Then Oregon backed off him, and he ended up going to BC.

I wonder WHEN Oregon backed off him. Was it before or after Monty resigned/retired?
Cause if it was before, why didn't MM pick him back up. Maybe Idy burned that bridge and MM was like, No.

Okay... thanks for setting me straight. I get it now.
Yogi1
Shocky1;842757558 said:

jim is an avid reader of cal's monster class

I feel sorry for him. Time is too precious to waste reading this thread.
parentswerebears
What will people in the future think was happening when they come across this thread? Personally, I think it is almost a piece of art. There is purpose, there is an audience that interacts with the artwork. It is not for everybody and not everyone truly understands it as the artist has created it. And lastly, people often bring their own biases to the table and see what they want reflected in it.
Shocky1
tsubamoto2001;842757764 said:

tsub, if you want an apology from me re: diallo, you got it...i thought he would be an athletic force in the paint, that's also an opinion that was shared at the time by half of the pac 12 coaches that offered him...unfortunately, iddy thinks he's a stretch 4 that wants to play forward facing despite the fact that he got crooked azz shooting, he made 1 of 14 free throws as a freshman at boston college

solo part deux#
Shocky1
Mike Zillion;842757863 said:

I feel sorry for him. Time is too precious to waste reading this thread.

agreed, jaylen brown is also a bozo dumb azz...but as a smart guy, mike zillon, why are you reading this thread (all the time)?

Shocky1
just finished dinner here in new zealand, the kiwis cannot believe that our great nation elected someone with racist views...i dunno maybe i'll sell my story re: being punched by the prez of the united state of america to the tabloids in order to pay for cal's future dedicated basketball practice facility:headbang

Shocky1;842504273 said:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been clown punked...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

"they're bringing drugs...they're bringing crime...they're rapists and some i assume are good people"
-donald trump's disparaging comments re: mexicans

to be honest with you when i 1st read these comments i thought trump was talking about criminal dana altman & the oregon basketball program

the fallout from these racist comments is that numerous major corporations including nbc, univision & macys (which is kinda funny because the chairman played golf with us at ferry point) have cut ties with him

you're fired, donald#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAgkIG-7Ij
Shocky1
the oregon basketball program has no academic component, "it's a great organization" for those seeking benefits

https://twitter.com/JeffFaraudo

a broken system#
Shocky1
allonzo trier is not on the wildcats flight to hawaii for the season opener vs michigan state, i dunno maybe this is due to asthma complications or some **** like that

Shocky1;842752766 said:

the arizona basketball program under the direction of the donut boy of tuscon is appealing to the ncca re: alonzo trier's usage/testing positive for performance enhancement drugs with the story that trier has asthma & that he & the entire university of arizona athletic medical staff didn't know that his meds that open his lungs are actually ncca banned drugs

yeah allonzo trier loves that breakfast of champions, it's got no moral fiber

a player's program (no need to read books & **** like that, no problemo if you rape a teammate's sister, no worries if you got a 2.5 gpa or don't attend a legit high school & we'll look the other way if you wanna load up on peds)#
concordtom
Shocky1;842758180 said:

the kiwis cannot believe that our great nation elected someone with racist views...i dunno maybe i'll sell my story re: being punched by the prez of the united state of america to the tabloids in order to pay for cal's future dedicated basketball practice facility:headbang

You are glad you are not here and that you have your current activities to occupy your mind!

If you decide to move forward with that charge, I will ardently stand by you as one of the most honest, noble and virtuous men I have ever met! And, yes, we have met!
#UnitedWithaPurpose

PS: I don't think we can seriously claim to be a "great" nation any longer. The sun is setting, the postwar hegemony is waning.
stu
Same as the UK, they haven't yet figured out their empire is gone.

Regarding Trump's supporters, the only thing which might get them ahead is better education but that seems to be the last thing they want. I hope they'll eventually figure out that tearing others down will not raise themselves up.

Regarding New Zealand, it's a lovely place. I'd stay there if I had the choice.
Shocky1
stu living in new zealand with its stable government (the prime minster recently played golf at the tara iti gold club i'm playing today with 1 bodyguard & a local police cruiser nearby) that operates with a balanced budget & emphasis upon outdoor activities (no video gaming bozos like the house) along with fitness/nutrition with genuinely happy & friendly people would be a relatively easy transition in making a new home outside of the united states

but yeah i'd have to adopt a couple of new rescue dogs/cats, find a new yoga/meditation studio & i'm not sure the all blacks could replace the magic of cal basketball on gamedays (do you got your season tix(s)?) at haas pavilion although coach martin would sure like it if my sorry broken down annoying azz lived further afar...see you friday nite at the barricade, coach

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including new zealand):gobears:
NVBear78
Shocky1;842758366 said:

stu living in new zealand with its stable government (the prime minster recently played golf at the tara iti gold club i'm playing today with 1 bodyguard & a local police cruiser nearby) that operates with a balanced budget & emphasis upon outdoor activities (no video gaming bozos like the house) along with fitness/nutrition with genuinely happy & friendly people would be a relatively easy transition in making a new home outside of the united states

but yeah i'd have to adopt a couple of new rescue dogs/cats, find a new yoga/meditation studio & i'm not sure the all blacks could replace the magic of cal basketball on gamedays (do you got your season tix(s)?) at haas pavilion although coach martin would sure like it if my sorry broken down annoying azz lived further afar...see you friday nite at the barricade, coach

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including new zealand):gobears:

Wow, a balanced budget instead of mortgaging our children's futures. That is great.
UrsaMajor
And lots of sheep; don't forget the sheep.
concordtom
UrsaMajor;842758535 said:

And lots of sheep; don't forget the sheep.

Men get to be men!
72 (THOUSAND) virgins!
UrsaMajor
4 million people in NZ (more or less) and 39 million sheep--20 sheep for every man.
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
HoopDreams

HoopDreams

Shocky1
young ivee is still healing from his bruised foot from the st marys scrimmage, he's 50/50 for this friday nite

this is gonna be a battle at the barricade against a very dangerous team, are you gonna represent & create gameday energy at haas pavilion then?...the primary difference right now between the bears & basketball factories like kentucky & kansas are the fans, they draw 15k fans for an internal scrimmage, 5 star recruits wanna play on the biggest stages with the brightest lights...if you really want the cal basketball program to continue to move forward on its current upward trajectory you gotta be in the haas, watching cal basketball on tv is for losers/fake models...whining about our hard working staff not winning every recruiting battle against college basketball's establishment is pointless, supporting your team with energy (and much need revenues) on gameday is the solution

who are you, how passionate are you truly re: the future of cal basketball?

cal basketball cannot reach its unlimited potential without YOU:gobears:

Shocky1;842750969 said:

if the california golden bears aren't physically & mentally prepared to play vs the jackrabbits in the opening game at 7:00 pm on friday november 11th this is gonna have a very sad ******* ending

south dakota state played maryland tougher than cal played hawaii in last season's 1st round ncca tournament games, the jackrabbits will not be intimidated by the bears & will bring a chip on their shoulders when they visit berkeley...this is the quintessential dangerous trap game

relentless preparation is the key

fear/respect the fueled up jacked up jackrabbits#

Shocky1
update: trinity international in las vegas is classified as a high school, as a result kenny wooten is not eligible to play this season for the team...it's possible he may enroll in college this january & redshirt for the spring 2nd half of the college season...if this happens it would probably not result in him winding up in berkeley as a full year of transcript improvement is probably necessary to be accepted by cal admissions...wooten would like to definitely visit kansas, a school that will accept any basketball star regardless of their gpa...with nevada out of the picture now, cal is the only school that his moms & dad & family would be able to attend the majority of his gamedays, that could be a major factor in his recruitment

Shocky1;842753623 said:

not so fast there, shocky, kenny wooten (still no cal offer but significant interest from the staff, still needs to be cleared by cal admissions with an improved academic profile) is working hard in the classroom to improve his gpa/transcripts & will be officially visiting berkeley this december...wooten will also officially visit kansas & asu in december too

kenny is a highly skilled with marcus lee athleticism 6'9" 200 lbs impact player that would start next season for the bears as either a mismatch nightmare 3 or as a perimeter stretch 4 with marcus lee sliding to the 5 in small ball...cal is the closest hometown school with respect to his family & friends being able to support him in person on gamedays

wooten is a legit 5 star prospect & will receive an actionable arizona offer if brandon mccoy don't commit to the wildcats, he currently has offers from usc, asu, unlv, kansas, oregon & san diego state and interest from ucla

check out this link re: kenny's interesting path to trinity international school in las vegas...most importantly kenny got good hair

http://www.modbee.com/sports/high-school/article76833727.html

the bear will not quit, the bear will not die, the bear will not sleep (on the recruiting trails)#
Shocky1
elite sharpshooter/deferred cal 2019 enrolle trevin knell will sign his national letter of intent for the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world today at wood cross high school in the gym during lunch

"everyone is invited, there will be pizza and donuts"...that's just great, trevin, are you expecting sean miller to attend?

Shocky1;842750588 said:

trevin, you're holding the drumsticks the wrong way, that's not the right grip, you look like a fake model unlike your curvy brunette yoga female girlfriend

i dunno maybe you should just stick to basketball, ok?

[video=youtube;G2S_KIErBWc][/video]

i hate everything about shocky#
Shocky1
southern illinois edwardsville (6-22 last season) led by former cal assistant jon harris (now head coach) & former cal assistant of basketall operations tarrance crump (now assistant coach) lost an exhibition game 91-84 to some educational institution named mckendry

not gonna be easy#
bearmanpg
Shocky1;842759034 said:

southern illinois edwardsville (6-22 last season) led by former cal assistant jon harris (now head coach) & former cal assistant of basketall operations tarrance crump (now assistant coach) lost an exhibition game 91-84 to some educational institution named mckendry

not gonna be easy#

Freshman pt guard, Christian Ellis, from Modesto Christian (and Richard Midgley) started for SIUE and got 13 pts 5 reb and 5 assists in 26 mins.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.