Join the crowds at the games!

2,069 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cal83dls79
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interested in attending Pac-12 Men's Basketball conference home games? For $69**, our Haasport grants you access to every Cal Men's Basketball Pac-12 conference home game. Electronic tickets will be delivered to your mobile device 48 hours prior to tip-off.

**Premium Haasport available at $199 which GUARANTEES Chairback or Premium Bench seating on a first come, first serve basis.

This year's Pac-12 Men's Basketball home schedule include big match-ups against Arizona, UCLA, Utah, Stanford, Washington, and more.

To purchase the Haasport or if you have additional questions or information, call 1-800-GO-BEARS and click option 3 to speak to a Gold Standard Representative.
oskidunker
Wow talk about devaluing chair backs.. fire sale. The question is, will there be any takers. The hard core already have tickets.

That blows the theory that there is a long waiting list for chairback season tickets. If they keep Jones, they need to remove the donation requirement unti we have a winning season

Crowds? Crowds in Berkeley? Moooooooo
Go Bears!
KoreAmBear
Wow I would do premium for the chance at premium chairbacked seating alone. It's cool and sad at the same time. That really is a deal. I hope we continue to get better.

bearister
As a season ticket holder, that offer pulls my pants down and humiliates me.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Good night!"
Johnny Rotten at the end of the last Sex Pistols concert, Winterland Theater, San Francisco, California (14 January 1978.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
HoopDreams
Bobodeluxe said:

Interested in attending Pac-12 Men's Basketball conference home games? For $69**, our Haasport grants you access to every Cal Men's Basketball Pac-12 conference home game. Electronic tickets will be delivered to your mobile device 48 hours prior to tip-off.

**Premium Haasport available at $199 which GUARANTEES Chairback or Premium Bench seating on a first come, first serve basis.

This year's Pac-12 Men's Basketball home schedule include big match-ups against Arizona, UCLA, Utah, Stanford, Washington, and more.

To purchase the Haasport or if you have additional questions or information, call 1-800-GO-BEARS and click option 3 to speak to a Gold Standard Representative.
where did you see this?

I looked at calbears.com and also their facebook site which both show Haasport, but said the tickets were sold out (no longer available). Neither sites show $199 for Chairbacks/Premium Bench seats
75bear
I got an email about it today.
oskidunker
Maybe a better approach would be to offer existing season ticket holders upgrades. Might generate more revenue.
Go Bears!
Bobodeluxe
75bear said:

I got an email about it today.
ditto
rkt88edmo
Dang I missed the premium. I agree that is spitting in the face of season ticket holders

Not that I didn't make my way into the chairbacks nearly every game when I bought the version of the Haasport 3 seasons ago.
bearister
rkt88edmo said:

Dang I missed the premium. I agree that is spitting in the face of season ticket holders

Not that I didn't make my way into the chairbacks nearly every game when I bought the version of the Haasport 3 seasons ago.

The absent Piedmontian fans have the taint of the proletariat scoured off their chairbacks by a HazMat crew at the end of the season.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
cal83dls79
I remember my years of loyalty to cal hoops (and football) was rewarded with baseline seats adjacent to the cal student auxiliary section in section 14 about 16 rows up. Literally nobody was next to us and the students rarely came in force. My complaints fell on deaf ears. Incensed, I upgraded my football tix, bought crappy hoops tix on a game to game basis and moved down. One of these deals would have been a no brainer notwithstanding the torture of watching the game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.