Eddie House dropped 61 on us 19 years ago

1,046 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MSaviolives
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

At least we haven't allowed a guy to do that yet.
bearister
I was there. My clearest memory of the day is Eddie falling down while shooting a 3 and it still went in.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Northside91
Sitting next to part of his fan club in section 12 was a real joy.
SFCityBear
I was there as well. 18/30 from the floor, 7/10 on threes, 18/19 from the stripe.

And he might be, my friends, the best recruit that Cal let slip away:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eddie-house-who-once-scored-61-points-in-a-game-blown-away-by-taylors-138-for-grinnell
SFCityBear
MSaviolives
I was there and remember it well. Another night when Haas was just rocking. I can't remember the last time it felt like that. It just didn't matter what Cal did to defend that guy, he was just going to hit the shot. Surreal...

SFCityBear
MSaviolives said:

I was there and remember it well. Another night when Haas was just rocking. I can't remember the last time it felt like that. It just didn't matter what Cal did to defend that guy, he was just going to hit the shot. Surreal...

Well, there was that multiple overtime win over Oregon by the Gene Ransom Athletic Club, otherwise known as the Cal Bears.
SFCityBear
MSaviolives
SFCityBear said:

MSaviolives said:

Well, there was that multiple overtime win over Oregon by the Gene Ransom Athletic Club, otherwise known as the Cal Bears.
I missed that one, but certainly know of it as I followed Gene who was a high school classmate. The Amit Tamir overtime game against the Ducks sure had the place rocking.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.