Hmmm....tigers are now 9-5 and 0-2 in conference

1,131 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KoreAmBear
socaltownie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do enjoy watching Martin struggle
oskidunker
"I hadn't been going to church very regular; OK, not at all," Martin said. "I felt kind of bad about that, so I thought the least I could do was read the Bible."

His prayers have not been answered.
Go Bears!
calbear80
Say what you want. I liked Coach Martin a lot more than our current coach because he won a lot more games (ok, not a lot, but, a lot more than the current coach).

Go Bears!
BearSD
calbear80 said:

Say what you want. I liked Coach Martin a lot more than our current coach because he won a lot more games (ok, not a lot, but, a lot more than the current coach).

Go Bears!

By that measure, there are about 100 Division I head coaches you would like more than our current coach...
UCBerkGrad
BearSD said:

calbear80 said:

Go Bears!

By that measure, there are about 100 Division I head coaches you would like more than our current coach...

Easily
calbear80
bearister
calbear80 said:

Say what you want....

Ok. I will. F him. Recruited two great players. Had no clue what he was doing. Told my buddy who is a Missouri grad that Martin will leave a trail of broken hearts. All hat and no cattle. The End*

*The NIT tank job against Bakersfield and the way he left the cupboard bare enraged me far past the point of ever being objective in my analysis of Martin.
calumnus
calbear80 said:

Go Bears!

No, it was a lot.

2015-2016 had a 18-0 streak at Haas, 23-11, 12-6 in the PAC-12. A ranked team and our best NCAA tournament berth in a long time. If not for injuries and the Hufnagel thing we could win the PAC-12 and make a good run in the Tournament. I know people here hate Martin but that was essentially Tedford 2004, great, but flawed, team, bad ending, to an otherwise great season.
stu
Certainly a fun team to watch. Some, but not all credit to Martin.
Bobodeluxe
Conzo is getting paid in Misery. Lousy coach. Program destroyer.
BeachedBear
bearister said:

calbear80 said:

Say what you want....

Ok. I will. F him. Recruited two great players. Had no clue what he was doing. Told my buddy who is a Missouri grad that Martin will leave a trail of broken hearts. All hat and no cattle. The End*

*The NIT tank job against Bakersfield and the way he left the cupboard bare enraged me far past the point of ever being objective in my analysis of Martin.
That deserves to be repeated in BOLD. That single act destroyed any semblance of honor. SIMPLY NO EXCUSE FOR THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR.
KoreAmBear
calbear80 said:

Go Bears!
We were undefeated at Haas in 2015-2016. That seemed like a decade ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.