Both Montana and Irvine in their conference semi-finals

2,566 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yogi58
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should be interesting if both make the Big Dance.

Irvine plays Long Beach tonight at 6:30pm PDT.

Montana plays Weber State tonight at 4:30pm PDT.

calbear80
Two good choices there. Can someone please forward the link to Jim Knowlton?
oskidunker
Tv?
Go Bears!
calbear80
oskidunker said:

Tv?

Irvine is on ESPN3.
calbear80
Montana (24-8, Conference Champs) is winning 28-14.

Irvine (28-5, Conference Champs) starts the game at 6:30 PM.

Go Bears!
calbear80
Halftime: Montana (and Travis DeCuire) up 42-22.

Go Bears!
CalFan4Ever
Griz were favored by 5, win by 29
PDXCalFan
Florida State upset Virginia to make their conference championship game as well so shoutout to Dennis Gates. Love what they've built with so many long athletes.
Alkiadt
PDXCalFan said:

Florida State upset Virginia to make their conference championship game as well so shoutout to Dennis Gates. Love what they've built with so many long athletes.

And Musslemans Nevada Wolf Pack **** the bed against SDSU

Didn't Cal beat SDSU????

Where is Johnsonbob????
Yogi58
Alkiadt said:

PDXCalFan said:

And Musslemans Nevada Wolf Pack **** the bed against SDSU

Didn't Cal beat SDSU????

Where is Johnsonbob????
caltagjohnson
BearSD
Montana wins the Big Sky tournament to go with their regular season title. Someone is going to hire DeCuire this offseason, even if it's not Cal.
ncbears
Shantay Legans coached Eastern Washington. EWU lost a lot early against good competition - but righted and went to conference championship. He should still have California recruiting connections. I don't know all that caused the departure to Fresno but could be forgiven by fans....
Yogi58
ncbears said:

Shantay Legans coached Eastern Washington. EWU lost a lot early against good competition - but righted and went to conference championship. He should still have California recruiting connections. I don't know all that caused the departure to Fresno but could be forgiven by fans....
He's welcome to go succeed Haase at Stanford
bearister
Yogi Bear said:

ncbears said:

He never missed a 3 at garbage time. His defining moment as a Bear was when Matt Barnes gave him a Jack Tatum forearm smash to the back of his head which KO'd and concussed him.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Alkiadt
ncbears said:

Pasternak got beat by a15-16 CS Fullerton team in the Big West Semi's last night. Pretty underwhelming.
Irvine and Russ Turner play Fullerton tonight for that league title.
stu
Irvine wins 92-64.
socaliganbear
Future Cal coach Turner in the tourney.
oskidunker
bearister said:

Yogi Bear said:

ncbears said:

He never missed a 3 at garbage time. His defining moment as a Bear was when Matt Barnes gave him a Jack Tatum forearm smash to the back of his head which KO'd and concussed him.
Wrong. He made a 35 foot shot at USC to win the game with no time left.
Go Bears!
Civil Bear
ncbears said:

He transferred out his senior year at the last minute because he was getting schooled by Midgley all summer. The Kicker did far less worse, IMO.
bluesaxe
Alkiadt said:

ncbears said:

Pasternak got beat by a15-16 CS Fullerton team in the Big West Semi's last night. Pretty underwhelming.
Irvine and Russ Turner play Fullerton tonight for that league title.
Irvine is impressive. No doubt Turner can coach.
Big C
PDXCalFan said:

What's Gates' Head Coaching track record?
Yogi58
Big C said:

PDXCalFan said:

What's Gates' Head Coaching track record?
Undefeated
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.