Cal has become the most ridiculous $h")$' Show ever.

9,899 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yogi58
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OaktownBear said:

parentswerebears said:

I'm going to say, on record here, that I am feeling more optimistic after recent announcements. Vanover returning and A transfer Big will make me feel so much better. I really want to see what Connor can do in blue and gold.
Working backwards:

Why does it never seem to fail that someone posts something like this we get bad news? This time within 10 minutes.

You aren't the only one with the "If X then I'll feel really good" construction. I honestly don't understand that. We are where we are. I'll feel awesome about football if we get a top 5 transfer at QB. It's not going to happen, but I'll feel awesome about it.

Then, honestly asking. Not challenging. What recent announcements are making you more optimistic and why? I haven't seen anything unexpected or that seemed like major stories.
Easy. They (I) are just trying to be sane and still follow Cal sports, OTB.
BeachedBear
KoreAmBear said:

OaktownBear said:

parentswerebears said:

I'm going to say, on record here, that I am feeling more optimistic after recent announcements. Vanover returning and A transfer Big will make me feel so much better. I really want to see what Connor can do in blue and gold.
Working backwards:

Why does it never seem to fail that someone posts something like this we get bad news? This time within 10 minutes.

You aren't the only one with the "If X then I'll feel really good" construction. I honestly don't understand that. We are where we are. I'll feel awesome about football if we get a top 5 transfer at QB. It's not going to happen, but I'll feel awesome about it.

Then, honestly asking. Not challenging. What recent announcements are making you more optimistic and why? I haven't seen anything unexpected or that seemed like major stories.
Easy. They (I) are just trying to be sane and still follow Cal sports, OTB.
It's a tough grind. I'm generally failing (flailing) at both.
parentswerebears
We retained Brown, have a full complement of coaches, we are ACTUALLY talking to guys in the transfer portal, possibly even some decent players. I just want to know that Cal is moving forward rather than backwards. And it seems as if that is happening, despite losing Smith.
stu
parentswerebears said:

We retained Brown
This is confirmed? If so then good news indeed. How about Thorpe?
parentswerebears
As far as I understand.
KoreAmBear
stu said:

parentswerebears said:

We retained Brown
This is confirmed? If so then good news indeed. How about Thorpe?
That was the good news. Although certainly getting Francis was also good news. So we were on a roll until today about Smith.
Yogi58
parentswerebears said:

As far as I understand.
Nothing is confirmed until we make it through summer alive and breathing

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.