Basketball season renewals start April 29th

1,194 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BearlyCareAnymore
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per Gold Standard. No word yet on if there will be a price increase but if you renew early there might be good prizes like Travel with the team, autographed basketballs and maybe a pass to enter the portal.

Be on the lookout for more information soon.

Go Bears!
BearSD
What's the over/under on the number of returning players who will *not* be in the transfer portal by April 29?
KoreAmBear
BearSD said:

What's the over/under on the number of returning players who will *not* be in the transfer portal by April 29?
What's the record for one school?
TheFiatLux
oskidunker said:

Per Gold Standard. No word yet on if there will be a price increase but if you renew early there might be good prizes like Travel with the team, autographed basketballs and maybe a pass to enter the portal.

This is solid content!
btownbear
What is the record for season ticket holders bolting for the exits in a single year? I am working to get my benefactor (my dad, a long time season ticket holder) to re-up. He says he is out. I'll probably spring for them myself. Go Bears!
bearister
I went to the Pizza Portal at Disneyland once.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearSD
KoreAmBear said:

BearSD said:

What's the record for one school?
I don't know if this is the record, but after Ben Braun fired a Rice assistant coach who reportedly was trying to take his job, six returning players transferred out, five of them supposedly motivated by the ousted assistant. (source)
BearlyCareAnymore
oskidunker said:

Picture of that

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.