Jermarl Baker

4,110 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KoreAmBear
sheki
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Priority transfer #1
KoreAmBear
sheki said:

Priority transfer #1
Interested in us?
TheSouseFamily
KoreAmBear said:

sheki said:

Priority transfer #1
Interested in us?

Got sucked into the portal today.
tsubamoto2001
Honestly, I don't want him. Cal got dumped by this dude because he thought that other chick was better. And that other chick only wanted him as a side piece. Move on. Don't let this dude use you.
KoreAmBear
tsubamoto2001 said:

Honestly, I don't want him. Cal got dumped by this dude because he thought that other chick was better. Move on. Don't let this dude use you.
Plus we need guys that can play right away.
sheki
He decommited when we hired Wyking. Smart kid. I think he and JHD were pretty tight. Would be a nice hold and get.
tsubamoto2001
I wonder how smart he really is since he actually thought he had a chance of getting PT at Kentucky. Seems like a lack of self-awareness to me.

sheki said:

He decommited when we hired Wyking. Smart kid. I think he and JHD were pretty tight. Would be a nice hold and get.
TheSouseFamily
tsubamoto2001 said:

I wonder how smart he really is since he actually thought he had a chance of getting PT at Kentucky. Seems like a lack of self-awareness to me.

sheki said:

He's been injured at at Kentucky until the last few months because of his knee and once he finally got healthy he started getting PT down the stretch.
bluesaxe
TheSouseFamily said:

tsubamoto2001 said:

sheki said:

He's been injured at at Kentucky until the last few months because of his knee and once he finally got healthy he started getting PT down the stretch.
Doesn't seem confident in getting more in the future though.
TheSouseFamily
Seems that there have been rumors for a while that Baker wanted to get closer to home. Calipari was a fan of Baker's so I don't think it's necessarily PT related.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/4/17/18412337/kentucky-basketball-jemarl-baker-transfer-uk-wildcats
NYCGOBEARS
tsubamoto2001 said:

Honestly, I don't want him. Cal got dumped by this dude because he thought that other chick was better. And that other chick only wanted him as a side piece. Move on. Don't let this dude use you.

Sloppy seconds is better than what we got now.
bearister
TheSouseFamily said:

KoreAmBear said:

sheki said:

Priority transfer #1
Interested in us?

Got sucked into the portal today.

Is that similar to a tennis ball passing through a garden hose?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
89Bear
NYCGOBEARS said:

tsubamoto2001 said:

Yep, we are the dorky 7th grader. Shouldn't turn chicks away...
NYCGOBEARS
89Bear said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

tsubamoto2001 said:

Yep, we are the dorky 7th grader. Shouldn't turn chicks away...

Literally. This is Cal after all.
concordtom
KoreAmBear said:

tsubamoto2001 said:

Honestly, I don't want him. Cal got dumped by this dude because he thought that other chick was better. Move on. Don't let this dude use you.
Why would he not be able to?
concordtom
tsubamoto2001 said:

Bitter much?
Gee whiz. He made a choice to go for it and play for Calipari. So did Marcus Lee.
Big deal.
KoreAmBear
concordtom said:

KoreAmBear said:

tsubamoto2001 said:

Why would he not be able to?
He would need a waiver from sitting a year. Sounded like he had a chance to get that, which would be great.
stu
If Smith is not coming I'm sure we could use another SG.
KoreAmBear
stu said:

If Smith is not coming I'm sure we could use another SG.
He would be a great replacement for C4, having experience already in a tough conference.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.