Jaylen and Cal(vin Klein).

2,007 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HoopDreams
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams

HoopDreams

ColoradoBear
Block C is a great asset. It should be used more. Along with California. As in the OG University.

Now I get all the Berkeley academic prestige stuff too. Its not really worth someones time to explain Cal vs California vs Berkeley every time it comes up to the lay folk. Just like you don't calls SF 'the city' to those those from other parts of the country, one has to know their audience.

But how about a sacreligious thought of the day?

Go with Cal- Berkeley (and when feeling to winded California - Berkeley) No doubt what is being talked about. No denying the city and university are intertwined...
OneTopOneChickenApple
ColoradoBear said:

Block C is a great asset. It should be used more. Along with California. As in the OG University.

Now I get all the Berkeley academic prestige stuff too. Its not really worth someones time to explain Cal vs California vs Berkeley every time it comes up to the lay folk. Just like you don't calls SF 'the city' to those those from other parts of the country, one has to know their audience.

Go with Cal- Berkeley (and when feeling to winded California - Berkeley) No doubt what is being talked about. No denying the city and university are intertwined...
I always thought that would be a good idea, like Wisconsin Green Bay or Texas El Paso.
Civil Bear
OneTopOneChickenApple said:

ColoradoBear said:

I always thought that would be a good idea, like Wisconsin Green Bay or Texas El Paso.
Ugh, LOL
HoopDreams
ColoradoBear said:

agree with you.

so if we have several 'brands' we want to promote for Cal sports, I'd say the order should be:

Cal
California
C
Berkeley

Hard to just have one, which is not a bad thing

So why do we have Golden Bear on the front of our gold uniforms for men and women's basketball?
I think they should replace them with California which are on NONE of the men's basketball jerseys
HoopDreams

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.