now on campus

3,549 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by helltopay1
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/B1fG74rFd2z
calbear80
If all the recruits and all the returning players are on campus, it is a great news.
PtownBear1
Anytime Hoopdreams posts a link from IG, I only see the top sliver of the image embedded in the post. Is that just my phone or do others have this issue? I don't have an IG account so maybe that has something to do with it?
parentswerebears
PtownBear1 said:

Anytime Hoopdreams posts a link from IG, I only see the top sliver of the image embedded in the post. Is that just my phone or do others have this issue? I don't have an IG account so maybe that has something to do with it?
Same, despite the fact that I have IG. MAybe something to do with the formatting of this website?
philbert
Looks fine on Firefox mobile.
TheSouseFamily
Same here. Embedded tweets are fine. Embedded IG posts, not so much. Guessing it's just a formatting issue on mobile safari.
KoreAmBear
Is it me or it just feels like these kids are closer and happy to be here than in years past.
HoopDreams
it maybe from whether I copy a link from a computer or from a tablet/phone

are the people who can't see the whole embedded link using a computer or a tablet/phone?
PtownBear1
HoopDreams said:

are the people who can't see the whole embedded link using a computer or a tablet/phone?

Iphone
CALiforniALUM
Anybody care to put names to each face?
graguna
CALiforniALUM said:

front row, left to right: Thorpe, Brown, Harris-Dyson
back row, left to right: Alters, Kuany, Klonaras, Thiesman, ??? ( I don't know who the buff guy on the far right is, maybe the strength and conditioning coach )
GoCalBears
graguna said:

CALiforniALUM said:

front row, left to right: Thorpe, Brown, Harris-Dyson
back row, left to right: Alters, Kuany, Klonaras, Thiesman, ??? ( I don't know who the buff guy on the far right is, maybe the strength and conditioning coach )
hoping the big buff guy on the end is the 5* PF/C we need.
bluesaxe
HoopDreams said:

I see it fine on my desktop.
helltopay1
#Me too: There are those who say that the new 'transfer portal" will ruin college spores. i agree. not happy with the coach--not happy with one or more of your teammates--not happy with your role--not happy schedule with the practice schedule--not happy with the academic requirements--not happy with the crowds--not happy with the school colors--not happy with the coach insisting that you work on some transparent weaknesses in you're game--NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!Hi coach----BTW, I've decided to transfer after only one year..I don't need no stupid reason..And, b tw, I hope to get a waiver so I can play right away...please sign here stating the many reasons why I should be granted a waiver..no hard feelings..sure hope you and the team aren't inconvenienced too much..who knows...maybe we'll play against each other time....BYE!!!!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.